Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader Lemon🍋)

So my darlings before the story begins. This story has a lemon if you can't handle it then read another story or take the challenge. You have been warned. Okay enjoy ^^

( Y/N Pov

I had no idea where I have falling through I know I wasn't in the land of the living that's for sure is true but rub my eyes and see what the scenery it was like all a hellish background and the sky is yellow it was so hot I seen flames coming up and red rocks and most of the color red, orange, and yellow I looked over the gate sign I gasp and stood shocked when the sign said. ( Welcome To Hell~) How could this be I was a normal human being didn't do bad things unless it was a accident. I heard a voice singing and coming tords my direction I have to he aware that strange creatures and things happen in hell. I'am still human but why I'm not a creature down here like the rest of the things. I was hiding near a pile of red rocks as I took a peek of is happening? My eyes grew wide as I seen dozen of zombie skeletons in servant outfits, a centuar, Hydras, Hot lava ozzing up music and then I started to hear singing. My hands kept shaking, sweating from my forehead, and my cheeks were turing pink, my heart was thumping very fast did I have a crush or love moment going on? I seen a very very tall man wearing hellish color robe of red and gold, white skin, pointy ears, red eyes, black scarf, margan color heels, long white pointy nose, and a margan color hat on his head. I simply couldn't stop blushing and my eyes grew wider when he was singing. I think this man is a vampire?

Duke: In the land of the dead~ Heck boy ain't it grand? I'm the overlord of the underworld cause I hold horrors hand. In the land of the dead~ I'm darkside royalty~ I'm far and renowned in the underground and you can't take that from me~

Y/N: ( Blushes and tries to control her emotion feeling tords the very tall man) He's so Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I have feelings for him, What is wrong me? I can't fall in love with a vampire!? I think I'm in love.... ( Turns pinks and covers her face)

No One's Pov

Y/N was hiding near red rocks crossing her arms and peeking out seeing of where could she find a new exit out of this place but she wasn't paying attention to anything around her,.a custom cane that looks like Satan's was going around Y/N's Favorite Color long sleeve shirt and pull inside the shirt and slowly starts to rip as Y/N looks back as her bra rips and her F/C long sleeve shirt comes out as well as she gasp seeing her breasts popping out as she turns around and screams the top of her lungs as she sees a vampire with that cane tearing her top all over.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke: ( Chuckles) Welcome to Hell my pretty darling~

Y/N: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! ( Runs away as Duke uses his cane to grab her jeans and they rip so does her underwear inside and she trips and her shoes fall off and she runs completely naked as Duke follows her)

Duke: I love a girl who's helpless and runs away for a good looking vampire like me~

Y/N: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! ( Keeps running)

Duke: ( Chuckles)

No One's Pov

Y/N keeps screaming as she kept running in hell or The Land Of The Dead as she looks at Duke simply using his cane to slap her ass and brings out a blade and cuts a little of her arm making it bleed. Y/N kicked Duke's face and she runs away but then she hears a horse nose and it was Duke in his chariot run by centuar and Y/N panics and runs more sweating and screaming for help. Duke simply enjoys this as he sips some blood in a fancy glass and the chariot goes moves tords Y/N and Duke uses his long arm and grabs Y/N and she screams as Duke covers her mouth and he lays her down)

Duke: Don't be scared my pretty darling I just want to play around a bit with you. ( Licks Y/N very slowly and she screams completely and he covers her mouth)

Duke: Shhhhhh~ Quite I have very sensitive ears you know~

( Y/N looks at Duke and she simply passes out from the lack of oxygen from her his hands covering her mouth)

A Couple Hours Later

No One's Pov

Y/N wakes up in a bed made out of skulls being tied up on the bed and blind fold at the same time and she wakes up screaming again as Duke walks in with beverage for her and holds her chin and pours the beverage inside her mouth and makes her swallow it and she stops screaming and had tears coming down still blind folded. Duke simply was talking to Y/N very very seductively)

Duke: My Pretty Darling Your so beautiful and precious I'm so glad you came into the land of the dead I have someone to love and I desire you.

( Y/N doesn't say anything she shutters and whimpers while more tears come out of her)

Y/N: I...I...I..l...love you....

Duke: ( Chuckles) I knew darling when I lay my eyes at you~ ( Wipes Y/N tears and slowly leans to her and kissing her passionately while she was blind folded)

Duke: Your taste like purple lavender my pretty darling~

Y/N: ( Slowly moans) Oh Duke~ Yes please me~ I love you deeply.

Duke: I guess it's time to show you IT between you and me~

Lemon Part You Have been Warned!

( Duke places his hands on Y/N's soft smooth legs and he traces his fingers up her private part rubbing it and his other touching her breasts and massaging them back and forth. Y/N moans in pleasure as he leans over to her and kisses her on the lips going into his. Duke's lips and Y/N's lips go slowly then Duke kisses Y/N all over her body and keeps touching her body and then he start to thrusts deep inside of Y/N making her moan and want her to do more and Duke puts his tounge into Y/N playing around with there tounges and kissing more and more while Duke thrusting down more in Y/N. Y/N simply enjoy Duke thrusting her and he was all sweating and sticks his tounge in her breats and Y/N spreads her legs out and he sucks her breasts and her nibbles between her legs and her neck as well and he slowly takes the blind fold off her face and she her inner beauty and kisses her more and Y/N trace her fingers on Duke's back and she licks his chest and she thrusts him back and she waves her hair back and forth and kisses Duke all over and Duke simply enjoys it.

Duke: ( Moans and Kisses Y/N) Ohhhh~ Y/N I love you sooooo~ much!!!

Y/N: Thank You Duke and I love you too~

( Y/N collapses into Duke's chest as Duke himself puts his hand resting on Y/N's back)

Y/N: This is perfect Duke thank you.

Duke: ( Chuckles) Anytime my pretty darling. Shall we sleep now~

Y/N: Oh yes I'm so tired when we were doing it together~

Duke: ( Chuckles) I enjoyed it too~ Night sweet heart~

Y/N: Goodnight Duke~

( Duke and Y/N in Duke's bed and he simply sleeps with while she was holding his hand on his chest and Duke did the same for her near her breasts and they sleep peacefully)

The End

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face again with my 7th story finished with a lemon woah I'm that bad I'm I? So stuck in the land of the dead with Duke the overlord of the underworld and showing you his desires for you yep I'm that evil sometimes. So next story I'm not sure what it will be. Missi X Reader, Duke X Reader, Or Duke and Missi X Reader. I don't know yet. Hope you guys enjoy❤