A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF 🔞)🎂 🥳

Hello Spooklings it's me I know it's been a very long time that I update I do apologize. Daria announced in one of her posts that Duke's birthday is February 15 and it's also the day of S2 episode 3 comes out. If you haven't seen it please check it out it's available on YouTube. Best part is that Duke's birthday is close to mine which is February 19. I am so happy that a character i love drawing and writing about can be February birthday buddies. Fanart is drawn by me! 💗 ^^ Okay enjoy!

In The Castle

Duke laying in his coffin seeing part of the sun hitting his face as he groans and turns the other way. He look up at the clock seeing it was still morning. Rubbing his hand from his eyelids barely getting up he drap the blinds and saw a little through the window in the shade humans celebrating a birthday with drinks and people holding out a cake. Duke sneers and starts to get dressed putting on his usual dark vest, black pants, and black heels. He roams around the castle and sits in the dinning hall reading the newspaper nothing but boring news. He sighs and wishes that this day would be over with. Duke rest his hand on his cheek remembering a happy moment it was with his Mom

Mother: Happy Birthday my dear son

Lil Duke: Oh is it chocolate?

Mother: Yes it is and I have a surprise for you.

Lil Duke: ( Gasps) What is it

Duke's mother winks going the other way and holds out a guitar as Lil Duke claps his hands plays a small tune ans hugs his Mom

Lil Duke: I love it

Mother: One day you're going to be a star my son.

Lil Duke smiles as his mother caresses her arms around his with birthday wrappers all over.

Flashback ended

Drip.... Drip... Drip...

Duke comes back in reality and had tears in his eyes as he wipes then and decides to spend his birthday alone.

Duke: Keep it together... You're okay just let this day be over. Be over dammit.

Duke hit his head against the wall as he stays there for a while. He grabs a pack of cigarettes and a porn magazine of attractive young hotties unzipping his pants opening a page of girl in lingerie, feeling helpless and her mouth wide open

Duke: Heh you been a naughty girl w

Unzips~

After a few hours Duke cleans himself and decides to head out of the castle since it was getting dark.

Meanwhile You went inside Duke's castle and had a box of streamers, balloons, birthday wrapping, and you were manage to get the birthday cake in a safe without breaking a hip.

Y/N: I cannot believe today it's Duke's birthday!

You clapped your hands and started to decorate the hall with red streamers, blew up a few balloons put then near the stairs, wall and even on the sofa. You then put the birthday cake on in the fridge to stay cold. You wrapped a few presents place then in the living room and you went to take a shower, freshening up wearing a gorgeous dress that would make Duke swoon for you.

Y/N: I know Duke hasn't had good birthdays ever since his mother's passing. I don't seem him often my goal is to make him feel loved and happy.

You smiled look at the portrait of Duke sitting in style with a cigarette it made your cheeks flushed as you turn around looking at the sky.

Y/N: He should be here soon

Cemetery

Duke whistles to himself as he saw Genevieve smoking a cigarette as she steps out of her tombstone putting her pink bone skeleton arm around Duke's shoulder and sliding her ripped out stomach around his Duke's chest causing him to have a boner. This excite Duke as he shoved the zombie prostitute on the ground but heard his watch.