~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair Reader🔞 Smut

This is dedicated to my bff Cartoons for life it's based on a gorgeous birthday art she made for me and since it's my birthday being 21 and all I thought of giving you all what you mostly want more smut enjoy ;)🥳

Ahh~ Ahhh~ Ahhh~

You were seeing stars hearing your own moans through out the morning from the night when Duke return you haven't seen him for months and he gave you a good fuck in return but since today is your birthday wondering what else that Duke has in store. You shut the blinds since the sun was out and you were a vampire like Duke. He would shower you with kisses, talk about his nights out and you come with him sometimes, and he enjoy dancing when he was lifted in his spirits he would waltz with you. It's been hard being a vampire with your new diet feasting on human blood or animals sometimes, you brushing your fangs making sure they're not like Duke when you give him tongue. Worse part of getting use to being a vampire was your arousal building it was so much every night you would cling to Duke kissing him more and humping your knees to his crotch knowing what you want and Duke doesn't hesitate he gives it to you nice and raw. Eventually you either wake up alone with feathers on your sex bed hair or some Duke's cum on your legs still warm. You had to get use it and knows Duke had to be out at sometimes making sure nothing happens to you. You made yourself a cup of blood drinking half and noticed the coffin closed which was Duke's. You open it slightly and see him sleepy for once he was home. Which made you smile. You lean your body closing the coffin so the darkness can consume both of you. You cuddle to him as he held his fingers around your back rubbing you gently. You could hear the breathing he was making everytime he was in a slumber then you felt your dress slip up his hand traveling as he had his eyes closed and kissed you as you did the same to him. You both were panting and Duke unbuckle his belt placing your legs around his shoulder with the both of you slowly panty and having sex in a coffin which you find very hot.

A few hours later

Duke: Happy Birthday my luv~

Y/N: You got me a blood cake!

Duke: Different types of blood one from you toxic friends, one from relative you couldn't stand and one from a stranger hitting on you. My treat

Y/N: This is so beautiful I can't have this blood cake on my own. Let's eat it together

Duke: I am quiete parched sure a few pints of blood will never go bad.

You and Duke together drink the different types of blood in the cake Duke made for you. He wasn't a good baker but he admit to try but slicing, biting and pouring the blood of the victims that he chose for your masterpiece. It wad quite messy as both of you burp from the blood dripping out of your mouths and laugh about it.

Duke: May I have this dance birthday darling ~

Duke said with a roll of his tongue offering you his hand as you blush between your pale cheeks shades of pink and place your delicate fingers to the palm of Duke's hand as you both waltz in the main hall of the castle. Your dress skirt flow everytime Duke gave you a twirl or bending you down the tip of your heel almost slip. Duke caresses your back holding you still looking directly at your face. Then you panic held onto Duke's vest when you saw reach for the blind as Duke chuckles rubbing your head as you look back that it was already night 

Duke: Got startled darling ~

Y/N: I just thought the sun was still there

Duke: I can predict where the sun comes up or down~

Y/N: Your full of surprises are you..

Duke: And your here with me are you

Y/N: Yes

Duke: Y/N Happy Birthday my luv

You felt your body clashed into Duke's for a long embrace as you held onto Duke to the both of you press each other lips once more. You and Duke kiss leading him on the edge of the Duke taking your long heels off and your legs revealed with one criss cross touching the bedsheets with your hand caressed on Duke's head close to an eye with Duke other hand holding your back steady and the other on your waist slipping your top down revealing your breasts coping a feel while you both kissed more and adding tongue of the pressure.

Duke: Mmhh

Y/N: Mmhh

Duke: Mmmmh...( Gasps) Fu..fuck...Mmmh

Both of you were in heat as Duke attempted to place his whole hand in your hole making you gasps in anticipation with your hand onto his head more pressure while you both kiss more then ever. In between breathing inside mouth while Duke hands finger both of your pink hole flicking and rubbing until you felt your liquid slip down Duke's finger and your legs. Duke attempts to lick your liquid from his finger and then he held your head close with the others putting your cum into your mouth swivering it and out.

Duke: Taste your lovely juices birthday girl you'll get spoiled tonight for sure when I'm done with you~

You couldn't speak with your liquid Duke pry in your throat making you swallow as Duke place your body on bed pillows to help your head as he huffs umbuckle his belt and pressed the tip of his cock in your hole teasing while taking a bite of your sweet delicate neck seeing the blood drip down your body made you squeal. You also bite Duke's neck since you needed to feed as well both of you took turns to suck the blood having the energy to continue the session Duke gives to you. You felt a plunge between your slick wet hole of Duke's length cock went inside you with a few thrusts in between the sound was wet, slippery and sloppy. You gasps in air holding onto Duke while he bite your ear causing drips of blood to fall. You bit on Duke's back and legs not leaving his waist with the thrusting insides he went deeper and deeper not stopping

Y/N: Ahh...Ahhh... Ahhh... Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ Duke~ ~ Duke ~ Duke ~ Duke ~ Duke

Duke: The amount of times you said my name determines how old you are my darling ~ ( Thrusts )

You squeal more legs quiver part of your legs had love bites with Duke rocking the bed more holding you close when you felt you were close as the two of you gasps Duke press his hot load of cum in your pink hole as he moans and you screamed in agony and pleasure.

Duke: Fuuuuuuuuuck

Y/N: Ahh.. I just came inside

Duke: Fuck it's alright darling cum I feel it~ Good girl ~

You were a little in tears since it was a little hard but Duke kissed you more and his fingers caressed your hair. Your birthday present was a whole day with him and sex in bed being inside him. You felt loved and Duke was never going to leave your side.

Duke: You alright luv?

Y/N: Mmmhmm

Duke: Let's rest we can stay here all day

Y/N: I love you

Duke: I love you too~

End~