the one with a bonus chapter

Both boys cheerfully greeted Diane and Cassie. "Hurry up," Cassie whined, "You're not old yet, so walk a little faster, yeah? I want you to leave a good impression on her."

"She already knows us. The chance for a good first impression is long gone." The whole family laughed as they walked into the restaurant. Cassie squealed when she saw a tall woman standing just across the room. She ran over to her with open arms and hugged her tight before kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh my god," Felix muttered, "I haven't seen you in so long! How's your mom? How have you been? Did you see the pictures from Hyunjin's honeymoon?"

"Cool it, Lix," Yeji responded. "Mom's doing well, I'm also doing well, and I'm ignoring Hyunjin's honeymoon so I can plan my own." She gently placed one finger beneath Cassie's chin and lifted her face. She winked with a smile, and the Australian girl blushed and pushed Yeji's shoulder slightly.

Both Felix and Changbin stood cooing at the adorable couple in front of them. Yeji stood behind Cassie, arms wrapped around the small girl's waist. They were all so happy to be together.

It was nice to have a family again.

END.
TOTAL WORD COUNT:
33,363

thanks again for reading!
i love youuu