The love of my life

Colby's pov

Hey baby.... hey what's up? Nothing you? Nothing i miss you becky said as she and colby facetimed because he was on the road. I miss you too but i gotta go Joe's over there cussing me out because he's tryna sleep. Ok i love you be safe she said blowing a kiss to him love you too be safe and i will Colby said as he blew one back to her they say goodbye and colby hangs up the phone.

2 weeks later

Becky's pov

Char guess who's checking you out?!?!? Becky said excitedly who? Andrade really he's so hot yes go get him girlie!! Ok she says shakily as she walks over to andrade. Hey queen flair hi Andrade honestly i like you like a lot as a boyfriend... I'm sorry i had to tell you. Really cause i like you too. Really char asked as she was blushing... yes would you like to go on a date with me Friday night? OMG YESS!! Ok cool I'll pick you up a 8 ok! She says as she goes back over to becky hey how did it go? Awesomee he said he likes me too and he wanna take me out on a date Friday night omg so happy for you girlie thanks!!

Colby's pov

As i walk in the door about to surprise becky i walk in and put my stuff down i sneak into the kitchen were i see her making dinner and i go behind her and put my hand around her waist... omg seth! Becky says as she jumps into his arm and kisses his lips hey i missed you so much i missed you too becky.. you scared the crap out of me sorry.

The following night as i get out of the tub i am on Instagram and i get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Seth you better stay away from Rebecca.

Seth: who are you?

Unknown number: you dont need to worry about that just know I'm watching you and I will get you back i love you💙😍

Seth: you better tell me who this is.... or else.

Unknown number: or else what? If you block me i will kill Rebecca got it and you better not tell a soul or i will kill her understood?

Seth: please don't hurt her i love her and I'll do anything for her.... just please hurt me or kill me don't kill or hurt her please.. i love her too much for something like that to happen to her.

Unknown number: blah blah yes yes whatever goodnight seth and you better not tell a soul understood?

Seth: ok ok understood

Becky's pov

Hey baby you ok? Yes w-why? You look kinda pale..... oh I-im ok j-just t-tired that's all..  ok get some rest before you have a anxiety attack... i love you she said as he closes his eyes i love you too.... i know somethings wrong I'm just not gonna push him he's been through enough with his ex.....

Ah another book!!! Its called do you really love me? IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY OTHER BOOK ITS CALLED BECKY'S PROBLEMS! I love you all and thank you so much for your support in love you all... Kira out😘