five < "NO BANNER ONLY HULK!"

"NO BANNER ONLY HULK!"

        THOR STARED AT THE LARGE GREEN MONSTER, before breaking into a large smile

        THOR STARED AT THE LARGE GREEN MONSTER, before breaking into a large smile. "YES!" he shouted, causing the entire stadium to go silent, making confused conversations. Loki, watching the fight from the top of the stadium, looked with fear. "I've got to get off this planet" as he tried to walk off, the Grandmaster stopped him. "Hey hey, where you going?"

Thor turned to the window, waving his arm in the air. "Hey hey! We know each other! He's a friend from work!"

Up in the air, Ryn giggled at Thor's happiness, while Brunnhilde was equally as confused as the others.

In the observation room, The Grandmaster glanced over to Loki with a confused look. Loki cleared his throat, and covered his mouth with his hand, awkwardly.

Thor chuckled lightly. "Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead!" Hulk stopped yelling back at the crowd, turning to Thor. "So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki, L-Loki's alive! He's up there!"

Thor looked up at the window. "Loki! Look who it is!"

They both looked up at Loki, a worried look spreading across his face.

"Ah, Banner, I never thought I'd say this but I am happy to see you."

Hulk turned, looking at the crowd and the green fireworks that exploded into the air.

"Hey, Banner." Thor smiled. "Hey-Hey Banner."

Hulk turned back towards Thor. "No Banner, only Hulk!"

Thor's smile quickly faded off his face. "What are you doing? It's me!"

Hulk broke into a sprint, making Thor back up. Hulk leaped into the air, preparing to strike Thor. Just as Hulk landed, Thor jumped out of the way.

Thor and Hulk broke out into a fight, mostly Hulk trying to fight Thor while he dodges Hulk's attacks. Hulk swung his large hammer, making Thor fly across the stadium. Thor picked up his sword, only to realize that it was bent and dull.

"Banner, this is crazy! I don't want to hurt you!" Thor said as Hulk continued to attack.

Above, Ryn sat on the edge of the ship, watching nervously. Brunnhilde just sipping on her drink, confused as to why Ryn cared about Thor's safety so much.

Thor walked up to Hulk, his weapon ready to swing. "I know you're in there Banner. I'll get you out!"

Hulk continued to tussle with Thor, not holding back at all. Thor smacked him with his weapon. Hulk roared and got on top of Thor, punching, and punching away at his face.

As Thor took the hits, he saw images of his father in his mind.

Suddenly, Thor grew angry, the electricity running through his body. He zapped the Hulk, and threw him up into the air. The entire audience grew silent, Ryn slightly smiling from above.

Thor stood up, the lighting visible around his hands and upper arms. His eyes were a light blue, and he stood alone, not believing how he achieved what he just did.

=========================

authors note:
so sorry i took so long to update! i really wanted to make this chapter super interesting. that's it for now, see u next chapter!