Winston:  *nodding* You know they escaped their maze before we did ours.

Frypan:  *scoffing* I bet that's because ours was harder. 

Winston: Yeah, we could take them anyday.

Frypan: *pointing* Look those two just sent us a glare.

Winston: Well let's glare back to prove ourselves.

Everything was going fine until Frypan and Winston started staring down two of the girls. Their glares were hard enough to catch the attention of the two. The girls stood up and approached the immature Gladers. I didn't hear all of their conversation before yelling broke out between them.

Voices clashed with the other until it became one giant noise that drew the awareness of everybody in the room.

Thomas stood up, but I pulled on his arm. "What are you doing?"

Thomas shook my hand off, "Someone's gotta stop this." 

I watched him move over to the four yelling people, his hands were out and he was trying calm everyone down. It seemed to work for a moment before another boy jumped in. But I didn't know this boy, he definitely wasn't from our maze. Must have been the one from Group Bs.

He approached Thomas, but the look on his face told me that he wasn't there to help hold peace. Thomas and this new kid exchanged a few words before he punched Thomas straight in the jaw. Thomas tried to defend himself without hitting the kid back, but soon that wasn't enough.

Minho and I were too stunned to do anything as more and more people gathered in the fight. Zart, who was sitting by us, got up to join in too. Minho grabbed his arm trying to stop him, but Zart fought his way through.

I noticed a Y/C/H girl trying to stop another with dark skin and hair from going, but she pushed her off.

Chaos erupted as everyone took sides and started fighting, most using words, and a few full-on fist fighting. I didn't know what to do or how to stop it. Minho stood up too and I gaped at him.

"Minho!" I yelled above the noise, "What are you doing?" 

He shrugged, "I'm not just going to sit here and let everyone else do the fighting." He stepped over the bench, but was stopped when Janson entered the room.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Immediately the noise died down. And everyone turned to Janson. "This fighting is pointless and ridiculous! Now I want everyone to go back to their rooms and if I hear anymore fighting from any of you, you can be sure there will be consequences!" Janson spun on his heels and left the room.

Silence ensued even after he left, and little by little people left the room, supposedly to return to their rooms. 

Minho sighed beside me. "Come on, let's go get Thomas and go find our rooms." 

We walked over and picked up Thomas. "You okay, Tommy?" 

He nodded slightly, "Yeah, I'll be alright."

Minho stayed silent as we helped him out of the room and into the hallway. Blood ran from Thomas's nose and only proved the feud between our two groups. I shook my head, "Come on, let's go."

...

Y/n's POV-

(I got this idea from Act 1. Scene 3. A room in the Capulet's house.)

After I left the cafeteria and got to the room that I share with Sonya and Harriet, I plopped onto the bed dramatically. Groaning loudly, I thought over all that just happened. How did we make an enemy so fast?

Sonya and Harriet entered the room just behind me. Harriet looking very frustrated, went and sat down in her own bed, most like to try to make sense of what just happened. But I was surprised when Sonya entered because she looked happy.

She bounced her way over to my bed and sat at the end, just looking at me. I eyed her, waiting for her to say something. When she didn't, I sat up. "Yes?"

"Weren't those guys cute?" I heard Harriet groan from the other end of the room, I was willing to bet that Harriet had heard this all the way down here. 

"Sonya, are you serious? With all that's happened?" I questioned her with a raised brow. She vigorously nodded. 

"Yes! I haven't seen any other boy than Aris. And although he's cute he more of an ambitious cousin." I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the smirk that was creeping onto my face.

"True, but to answer your question no, I didn't have time to check out guys with all the fighting going on." I paused, "Did you notice anyone?"

Her smile grew and she rested her chin in her palm, staring at the wall dreamily. "Yeah," she sighed, "That dark haired guy who Aris punched. But he seems like the type of guy who would be stuck in an awkward love triangle or something."

I shrugged, "That and his neck is really long."

This comment took her by surprised, but when she noticed I was trying to hide my giggles she threw a pillow at me.

"I'm being serious!" She laughed. I laughed along with her for a while before she asked another question. "But would you ever even consider getting with someone?"

I smirked, knowing how much Sonya loved gossip. "Yeah, I would consider, if I found someone who I liked and who liked me."

She nodded knowing that she wasn't going to get much more out of me. "Yeah, that seems sensible. But as long as he's hot."

Harriet rolled her eyes. "Let's not worry about guys when they hate us at the moment. How 'bout we get some sleep before tomorrow. I hear they're gonna do more tests."

I sighed, I didn't understand why they had to do all these tests on us. Sonya groaned, but answered anyways, "Okay," She got up from my bed, but before she went to her own she turned to me, winked, then proceeded to pretend to make out with herself.

"Sonya!!"

A/n: AHHH! This was super fun, but super bad, I'M SO SORRY!! lol