“Like someone would come into my room and try something when it’s not a college or frat party? Let’s just say you’ve been a possessive devil since we were much younger.” He looked smugly at me, not even in the least bit offended by my choice of words.

“Anyway, you kissed me that night and even complemented on my looks. You said I was handsome and you begged me to kiss you back with my golden lips.” He shamelessly added. Could he be anymore cocky right now?

I looked away and tilted my chin upwards, then scowled at him. “You’re not all that good looking. I’m sure I was exaggerating in my drunken state.”

“What did you just say?” He growled playfully.

“I said you’re not that good loo-” I tried to get off the bed but he foresaw my actions and quickly grabbed me by the waist, pulling me back to the center of the bed and kneeling on both sides of me.

“Stephano!” I giggled. His hands quickly found their way to my sides, halting my protests as his fingers began to play the piano on my skin. “St-stop. Please ba-baby. Oh stop hahaha! No.”

He stopped for only a few seconds but didn’t take his hands off.  “Only if you say I’m the most handsome man on Earth and the most energetic man in bed.” He told me seriously.

I gaped at him. How chauvinistic could this man be? His ego was far bigger than his head.

“Never!” I giggled and struggled from his hold, which by the way, proved futile.

“Okay then. I will eat you up and I’ll gladly enjoy every bit of it.” He growled and pecked my cheek. One hand held my wrists above me and the other hand tickled me relentlessly.

“Stephano... please...” I laughed, but I stylishly admired his handsome face and lovely smile as he kneeled above me. He was good looking, and he was mine. Mine alone.

“Say it.” He gruffly stated. I watched his Adam’s apple bob as he looked up at my lips and randomly kissed me. “Say it...fuck, you’re so fucking beautiful it makes me go crazy when I stare at you. My wife is so fucking beautiful and she’s all mine.” He groaned, fondling my right breast with a palm and bucking his hips against mine, gritting his jaws.

I chuckled, realizing that we’d been thinking in the same direction while eyeing each other and mentally claiming each other.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and then looked down at me with clear eyes. “Say it, darling. You know you want to say it.” He kissed me slowly, sloppily and I groaned at his seductive measures.

“Nope.” I popped the ‘p’ and he growled playfully again.

“Don’t blame me for my next action because I won’t let you off.”

“What ar- Noo....please ba-baby...haha. okay fine, ok-okay haha. You’re haha you’re the most hand- handsome man ever. Haha.”

“The second one.” He sucked my lips in-between his, making me moan out loud as I still cackled due to the aftereffect of his tickling.

“No. Please don’t make me say it.” I pouted but he chuckled.

“Are you sure you don’t want to say it?” His lips moved down to my chin and then to my cleavage. “Are you sure you’re not usually affected by my tongue skills, your nipples don’t harden when I tell you how I want to pleasure you after a stressful day? You know how long we can go if we choose to begin now baby. Imagine me bucking my hips with yours, moaning at the feel of your sweet tightness as I make you come hard. Your helpless whimpers is the same reason I love taking you bare-back, knowing you anticipate me thrusting dangerously fast into your warm heat from behind and-”