Chapter 5: The Portal

Wendy's POV
"Why is it glowing?!?" I said confused. I looked at Xavier who was also confused I think. The crystal then fell out of my hand and was glowing brighter now.
"Whats going on!!!" I said.
"I don't know child" Carla said. Xavier than had a grin on his face when he remember what his bose said about this. But he flew back a bit just In case.

The crystal was glowing way more brighter now. It then started to form into a portal!
"Carla are you seeing this!" I said.
"Yes I am what's going on? Why is there a portal now!" Carla said. She then tried to fly away with Wendy but then the portal got bigger and started to pull Carla and Wendy and Xavier In. Carla was getting pulled in. Carla started to fly backwards and has letted go of Wendy.

"CARLA!!!" I said yelling.
"WENDY!" Carla said yelling back. I tried to reach her before she got Into the portal but it was to late. Then I started to get pulled in. Why is this happening! What's going on!! Why did the crystal form into a portal! I don't like this! I was really close to be pulled in when I looked at Xavier and saw a grin on his face. Why is he grining! Did he know this would happen?!? I need answers!!!! I then got pulled in.

"Ahhhhh!" I said yelling. Before I got fully pulled in I say Xavier get pulled in to.

~couple minutes later~
I opened my eyes and looked around at where we were. All i saw was black and what looked like stars. I lookes around for carla but I couldnt see her! This is so weird... Where are we going is my big question I have. Other thing I couldn't see Carla or Xavier at all. Just then...

What's that!! Up ahead!! It looks like a light of some sort. Hmm wait its getting brighter! Im heading straight for it what is it. Why am I going towards It! This can't be good.. But if it leads to Carla I'll be ok. I hope she's ok. Then i got closer and went into the light then I saw...

To be continued•
Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter it wasn't really that big of writing I was doing so it was really short. But don't worry! Next chapter I'll try to make it longer then this chapter! Hopefully lol 😁 till next time bye!