He sat at his desk and opened a drawer then pulled out a box. The box was small and looked like a simple wooden jewelry box. Tom set the picture on his desk before opening the box. Inside was multiple pictures. The first was of a woman with wavy black hair sitting in a chair reading a book. The woman in the picture moved her book to show her very pregnant stomach, a small colorful light show happening around it. She smiled lightly and ran her hand across her stomach.

The next picture showed the same woman but she had two little babies on her chest, she was smiling tiredly. Tom himself was in the next picture, as well as Rabastan Lestrange. They were both holding one of the small children. Tom was crying, Rabastan had a small smile on his face.

The next pic was of 2 month old babies curled around each other in their bassinet. Then 5 month old babies playing with their mum, crawling. 6 months playing with toys. 7 months standing up holding onto the couch. 7 months old in the hospital sitting on the floor with their mum as she held another little baby. A picture of the black haired woman sitting on the bed holding one of her children as Bellatrix was laying down holding her daughter.

The twins 1st birthday. Hadrian and Neville playing with Little 5 month old Luna. 13 month old Hadrian and Neville making colorful lights for 6 month old Luna. 14 month old twins helping 7 month Luna crawl. 15 month old Twins helping little 8 month old Luna stand. The pictures stop after that as the children were kidnapped. They all searched hard and long for the children. Bellatrix went to Pandora who tried to tell them where the children where but ended up in a fire like pain every time she tried. After calming the woman they told her to get back to her house before people suspect her of siding with the dark.

The children were thought to be dead. Until the damned prophecy was made. Catherine knew straight away the 'prophecy' talked about one of their little boys. She went with him to get Hadrian. Bellatrix, Roldophus, and Rabastan went to get Neville. The Potters were smart yet so stupid.

Lily was a friend of Catherine's in Hogwarts. The thing was that The Potter's actually had kids, they had twins. A boy and girl but they went missing a bit before Tom's own sons went, when Dumbledore showed up with a miniature James Potter that Potters assumed that their daughter had died and took to protecting the boy better than before. They seemed to forget that their son looked more like Lily and their daughter looked more like James.

Tom ended up killing the Potters. All he wanted was to retrieve his son, why was that so hard to understand. He had gotten his child when Dumbledore showed up. Giving Hadrian to Catherine Tom stepped in front of them. Trying to buy time after all the portkey ward was about to run out of time.

But Dumbledore had other plans, A shot of a green light, and the screams of both his wife and child was the last thing he heard.

When he was trying to come back he couldn't recognize either of his boys. After all they looked so much like their 'fathers' so who was he to judge that. He now knew that his boys and Luna were alive. But he had no idea if Catherine was or where she could be. Tom wanted to write a letter. To his sons, to tell them that they better be planning to spend Christmas break at the Manor. But froze he didn't know how much they knew or where they stood he would have to wait.

Luna was sitting in her room before she got bored so she exited her room sitting on the couch with her new book on Dark arts. Absentmindedly waving her wand in patterns. She felt her hand be pushed down so she looked up to stare into a pair of ruby red eyes that held specks of emerald green in them.

"Careful there Lun you are going to hurt some one..on accident" Hadrian added the last part.

"Yes because I will hurt someone on purpose"Luna snorted

"I wouldn't put it past you" Hadrian said sitting on the couch reading his own book, Luna leaned against him, they sat like that for around 10 minutes until Neville came in and face planted on the couch Draco entering a bit after.

"That's not a pure blood thing to do" Draco said causing Neville to give him the middle finger. They all laughed.

"Hi everyone"
"Hadrian"
"Neville"
"Lun"
"Drake"Fred and George said doing their twin thing.

"So what are we doing today " Draco said already used to everyone's weird antics.

"Wondering how your parents don't know what you know" Hadrian said

"I don't tell them everything " Draco says rolling his eyes
Luna snorts causing Draco to look at her

"What is so funny" he asks

"If I remember correctly 'My father will hear about this' is your go to phrase" Luna said getting agreement from some and a pillow thrown at her from Draco.

"Oh, before I forget" Luna stands up and runs to her room to grab two boxes.

"These are for you" she said handing them to Draco, in which he took them uncertainly. He opened the box to find potion ingredients. But he held up and empty jar.

"That is Thestrals hair" Luna, Hadrian, and Neville says causing everyone to look at them.

"Only those who have seen death can see Thestrals are you three okay" George asked them, concern lacing his tone.

"Huh, oh yeah we are fine" Luna answers.

"Okay anyway I wanted to know what all that mark can do so we aren't accidentally doing stupid things with them " Fred asks

"Well first of all you can let people see them and can say it was a side effect of saying a spell wrong. It can be used to call us all to one place and anything else" Hadrian says confusing Draco

"Hold up what mark" Draco asks. Everyone in the room besides him pulls up an article of clothing to show the mark sitting on their skin. The twins showing their wrists, Luna showing a little mark right behind her ear, Neville showing hand where a small mark rested on the back of his hand under his middle finger. Hadrian showed a little mark under his collarbone.

"Our mark is one that doesn't bound us to some rules our mark is a mark of freedom and a start to our own world that we control" Neville explains "That being said Hadrian over here is definitely our leader no matter how much he protests"

"Do you want the mark Draco" Luna asks twirling her wand in her hand.

"But what if people see it " Draco asks

"You can put it anywhere. Your back. Your thigh. Your chest, your forearm " Luna lists.

"Alright, Let's put it on my chest" Draco says. Luna stands up and walks over to Draco and puts her wand on his chest. Well more like right under his left side ribs.

"Relax if you tell yourself that it will hurt it's going to hurt" Hadrian says noticing Draco bracing himself. In just a few short moments Draco had the mark.

"I think by now our parents know we exist so there is no point in trying to lie about us " Neville says.

Hadrian starts chuckling causing everyone to look at him. "Hey didn't your dad want you to befriend me" He asks causing everyone to laugh.

"Well it is late and we have class so goodnight" Luna said good nights rang across the room as 3 went to their rooms and 3 went back to their common rooms.
_________________________________________

Hey, sorry if you liked the old scene of the screen and such but I found this one better.

Catherine is brought in, remember her she will be important ;)