Don't Cry (Axl Rose)

Axl Rose~ Guns' N Roses
Sorry I have been a bit inactive. Everything is starting up again and I'm really busy and don't have a lot of time on my hands. But I'm trying! I've also been super upset and stressed lately so that isn't helping either.

I walk into our home and the boys laughter rings out. I place my heels on the rack, and hand up my coat. I look in the mirror and then sigh, looking down. I walk in and see the guys crowded around the table. They're obviously drunk, but still functioning. Empty cans and bottles litter the table and counters. I sigh placing my purse down.

"Y/N!" They all cheer. I wince at the loud noise but smile nonetheless.

"Hey boys," I say quietly, smiling a bit.

"Hey babe," Axl smirks, pulling me onto his lap roughly and I flinch. He places sloppy kisses on my neck and rubs my thighs. The rest of the guys giggle like school girls. His fingers roam up my thighs.

"Axl," I sigh, trying to stand up. He growls under his breath and pulls me into his lap, securing me in place, scaring me. "Please let me go," I squeak. Axl is very possessive as it is, and once he's drunk, he becomes unbearably possessive. He bites down on my neck. "I'm not in the mood," I plead. All the guys ooooh as I get up and walk around the back of the chair. I kiss his head and the guys chuckle. "Goodnight guys, sorry, see you tomorrow," I sigh. I walk upstairs to our room and take one last look at Axl, he's smiling, but anger is pent up in his eyes as the scowl at me. I get to our room and close the door quietly. Tears fall down my face as I press my back against the door. I head to the bathroom and draw a bath. Quietly I sulk, I know Axl is going to be angry when the guys leave. After almost an hour I get out, get dressed, and lay in our bed. I pull out my book and pick up where I've left off, eventually laying down, but I can't fall asleep. I here the guys finally leave, and I start to cry again. I roll over and face away from the door. The door opens and slams shut, scaring me. I choke back a sob, sometimes I'm genuinely scared of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" He roars, obviously pissed.

"I'm sorry," I whimper, getting up to face him. He doesn't hear me though and he storms over. I cower away a bit, but close my eyes and wait for the blow. It doesn't come and I peel open one eye. Axl gawks at me in disbelief, sobering up.

"You thought I would hit you?" He asks. I stare down guiltily. He takes a step forward and tremble again.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, wiping the tears away, turning away from him. I can here him sigh in frustration, but start to undress.

"We'll talk about this in the morning, I'm wayyyyy too drunk right now," he mutters. I nod and slip in bed beside him. We sleep almost as far away from each other as possible,which is both uncommon and uncomfortable.

Morning rolls around, and the sun lights pours through the windows. I roll over to an empty bed, Axl is never out of bed before me. I groan, rubbing my face, but sit up. I pull my hair up, and patter down the hall. I silently clip down the hall looking for him.

"Will?" I call softly. My stomach knots as I remember what happened last night. "Where are you?" I ask, heading into the kitchen. I see him sitting at the island, his bare back facing me, as he stares down at his cup of what I assume is coffee. "Will, what are you doing?" I whisper. He turns around and faces me. His eyes bloodshot and filled will sadness.

"I couldn't sleep, and I dunno, being around you made me sad, so I came down here," he mumbles, scratching the back of his neck. I go over and sit beside him, looking down. I grab his hand but he retreats it. "Why baby?" His voice cracks, making me want to cry all over again.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm so sorry. Just you d-drink, and some-sometimes quite a bit, and you g-g-get very possessive and aggressive and it's scares me. I'm so sorry. I'm a t-terrible person," I stutter out.

"Babe, no, I would never hurt you okay? And if I do, which I won't ever, you better hit me ten times harder. Babe. I'm so sorry I scared you, I'm the terrible person here," he reasons. I grab his hands and finally look up at him. His facial expressions are soft.

"You're sad, I've made you sad, I'm sorry, I... I should go," I mumble quickly getting off the chair and start pacing.

"Please baby," he cries, walking over to me. He pulls me into his chest, burying his face in my neck. I feel his hot tears roll down my neck as he lets out a quiet sob. He's never cried in front of me, this is a first. "Don't go," he mumbles. After we've both calmed down, he sit at the island. "Never ever would I hurt you babe, you mean way too much to me, you're my world babe," he confesses.

"I'm sorry," I mumble looking at him. He smiles at me sadly, kissing my forehead. After I prolonged silence, we sit back down, I take a shaky breath and look at my hands folded in my lap. "My last boyfriend abused me," I say quietly. "He'd come home after hours of drink with his friends and I'd always go to bed and see him in the morning. But whenever I went out he'd always make sure I'd come home, he's stay up into all hours of the night waiting for me. So I decided one night I would too, I was bored, and ya. I did and he came home so pissed drunk. He got so angry with me and he hit me for the first time. He immediately apologized and I forgave him, he was drunk. He then started coming home early just as drunk and would hit me repeatedly. I was so scared, I had multiply hospital trips but I never left him because I truly thought he loved me. One day the neighbours saw him through the window and luckily called the cops. He was jailed and I moved far away, here to LA, and I met you. Will you've been nothing but kind to me since I met you, and I truly love you, with all my heart. I know you have a temper but I've always known you'd never hurt me. Yesterday was so exhausting, I just wanted to be alone, otherwise I would've sat and drank with you guys. When you pulled me into your lap I wasn't scared, I just wanted to be by myself. As I walked upstairs I caught your eye and you had the same anger filled eyes he did and all I could think was he's going to hit you, it wasn't Axl is going to hit you, it was he was going to hit you. I'm sorry. I thought you were him for a brief moment and I got scared and I was waiting. But it never came and then I realized you are not him. I'm so sorry. I know you wouldn't hurt me," I confess. Axl sits there and listens to everything I have to say, and he's left speechless.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I'm such an idiot, I love you, you're my world. I will protect you from everything I can okay?" He says, pulling me into his chest. "I'll call the guys, take the day off, I need to be here for you. Wow. That must be a weight lifted off your shoulders isn't it?" He chuckles halfheartedly. I nod and smile lightly into his chest. "Why don't you back up to bed, I'll grab us some breakfast and we can watch movies k?" I nod, and cup his face, kissing him quickly, he smiles into the kiss. I break it off and giggle. "I love you."

"I love you too Will," I smile.