Y/n: What?

Jk: You think I believed you...? Of course that guy who is close to you knows everything.

Y/n: And why didn't you say that I am lying earlier?

Jk: Cause it's okay if you told him! But from now on you actually have to keep your mouth shut.

I furrowed my eyebrows and exhaled.

Y/n: And what if I don't want to?

Jk: Then I am gonna shut it for you!

We were all looking at him but he was just looking at me.

Jk: Now what's your favourite colour? 

Y/n: Orange!

Jk: Okay!

Jimin: I also like orange! I used to like oranges as well but one time I choked myself while drinking or-

Yoongi threw him a pillow and Jimin stopped talking.

Y/n: I also have a question!

Jk: Tell me!

Y/n: When you said that I was in danger... Am I in danger of all of you?

I started looking around and they were surprised at my question.

Jk: No not really! But let's say that you are in danger of just me! Not all of them!

I threw a pillow at him and he grabbed it.

Jk: You are so cute!!

He scoffed.

Jungkook's pov:

Her eyes were glued on mine after I called her cute.  She started blushing.

Jk: Is someone getting nervous? 

Y/n: What did you say Bunny-man? 

Jk: ANPANMAN! 

Y/n: Will you find a name for me as well?

She joked around and I nodded. Then her jaw fell down.

Y/n: What really? 

Jk: Yes I am gonna make you a cape as well! 

Y/n: That's way too embarrassing...

H: No! It's actually really cool!!!

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at her face when the word "cape" came out of my mouth.

Magical time skip:

My eyes opened wide to look at my surroundings. I was still at my house while everyone else was sleeping. And... Y/n was still here? How many hours are we like this? I was too close to Y/n that I could actually hear her breathing. My head was on the couch like hers. I looked at her peaceful face while sleeping. Her hair was falling at her face. I couldn't let it like that. I put that strand of hair behind her ear but that's when she finally started to wake up. Her eyes fell on me.

Y/n: What am I doing here?

Her sleepy but yet husky voice broke the silence that was filling the room.

Jk: Pissing everyone off? Probably!

I teased her and she bit her lip in frustration. She managed to get up because she was slightly angry.

Y/n: You are so rude! You should die in H-

She almost finished her sentence but then tripped and fell on top of me. Our lips were inches apart... Again. Her eyes widened and she started blushing. I let a devilish smirk come out of me and she immediately got up.

Jk: Someone is flustered...

Y/n: Someone's cheek is red! 

Jk: What?

Before I could even know what that means she gave me a slap. Well... It was a quick move but it didn't hurt. It actually made me wanna laugh. She is so cute I am gonna start giggling.

Jk: Why did you do that for?

We were standing right next to each other and she crossed her arms.

Y/n: I don't need a reason! It comes out naturally...

Jk: Do you know what else comes out naturally?

I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me licking her cheek like a dog. She was shocked after that and started wiping her cheek. I could not see what was coming next but was not completely unexpected cause she slapped me again.

Y/n: Don't you dare touch me again bunny-man! 

Jk: I will do whatever I want grumpy old lady!!!

I said and started touching her body with my fingers. She was trying to fight me off but my hands travelled around her waist once again and stopped her. So that's your weakness Y/n! Interesting.

Y/n: Let me go Jungkook!

She whined and her voice turned soft.

Jk: Only if you say "sorry"!

I started doing the puppy eyes but she didn't seem to give up. She actually turned red to be honest and it was not because she was blushing this time.

Y/n: Not in a million years! 

Jk: Come on! How can you be that stubborn? I am so close to you... Our lips are really close!! Look at them!!!!

I said that on purpose making her look at my lips.

Y/n: You pervert! 

Jk: That's not the apology I was expecting... Come on its easy... Just say "I am sorry!" 

Y/n: You are Forgiven!

She said and I had to admit. That was chuckle worthy.

Jk: I will leave you! 

Y/n: Really? Do it then cause I don't have the whole night to stay in here!

Her rosy cheeks turned into a hot red when she realised that my lips ended on her cheek.

Y/n: What are you doing pervert!? 

Jk: I am messing with weak girls!

I made a joke but she obviously took it too seriously and stepped on me on purpose.

Jk: I wanna take you somewhere? 

Y/n: Where? At your bunny hide-out? 

Jk: Aren't you bored of that joke yet? 

Y/n: Nah! 

Jk: You will see! But we will have fun!