Chapter3💚

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Me and the gang got out the car and started walking up to everybody. "Washattin Mikey said as I walked over to dap him up. We need to chop it u- But before I could finish 3three was running his big ass mouth talkin to those girls ova there. "Wassup shawty you tryna go in the house" I'm just sitten there shakin my head when some fine light skin baddie came up to me

"Hey, I'm Jamia" Yo wassup I'm Kentrell, I said while tryna keep a straight face. "So you must be Youngboy"
(Shawty never heard of me I thought to myself) Yea I'm him. "I like your vibe, what's your number". Damn straight forward like that shawty? "I'm not tryna be in a relationship but I just like your vibe, she said while waving her phone in my face"

I smirked at her and snatched her phone out her hand.
I put my number in and left my name in as Trell with a blue heart, then passed her my phone.

I took it back and could see she put her name as Mia with that stupid ass cat emoji. Then we both realized everybody had went inside.

"What y'all was out there doing  joe yelled and everyone chuckled" We was just talking.
"Yea right I see y'all"
"AYE, I'm tryna go to this party, three said while everyone turned there heads  in his direction". I'm down
Everyone else shakin they head in agreement. "Are we takin my truck Jamia said. I'll drive I said while looking around for the keys "Nigga that's my truck" Yea but I'm still gonna drive it, I smirked.

She sucked her teeth while angrily shoving the keys at me. Everybody got in the car except for Mikey because he said he would stay at the crib.

I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving

𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄

"So you make music huh, Jamia said" Yea something like that I said while licking my lips. "Oh that's wassup" Then we went back to silence.

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

WE HERE!!! I yelled when everyone started to jump up. "You scared the hell outta me Jamia said while playfully punching me in my chest" Come on then I said while laughing.

Everyone got out of the truck then started walking to the door.

But then a group of familiar faces came up to us, I turned to Three and Ben because I could tell we all knew what was about to go down.

....

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑🧡

Boyz In the Hood On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara