Queen of Mean

I really couldn't help myself, I'm obsessed with Descendants so here you go~ 
(I cut out some lyrics to avoid repetition and not knowing what to write)

I'm so tired of pretending, 
Where's my happy ending?

I stood at the window, the curtain pulled back slightly as I gazed out in the street. The sky was dark, like a void of darkness as the small stars twinkled. My eyes were on the two figures, his hands on her hips as her hands wrapped loosely around his shoulders, her fingers wrapped in the back of his brown curls as they connected lips, making jealousy bubble in the pits of my stomach. 

I waited patiently for my time, 
but when it finally came, 
he called her name. 

You remembered as you waited at the park, your spot, where you had your first date. It was your one year anniversary and you looked around the park, the bright grass making you smile as you waited for him. You were dressed in a f/c dress top and some nice jeans as you seen his car turn up. You smiled brightly as you seen him in the driver seat getting out and going around the side of the car, opening the door. Your smile fell as you seen another girl come out the car, her blonde curls falling around her perfect face as they connected lips. 

You walked up to the car, seeing their foreheads touching each other, as he whispered, "I love you, Makayla." 

My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train, 
I'm kind of like a perfect picture with a broken frame,
I know exactly who to blame.

Your fists clenched as you ran, the tears running down your face as the image of them kissing went over and over in your head, playing repetitively, not letting you have a break. You ran home, opening your door before slamming it shut, sliding down the back as you let out heartbreaking sobs. You looked up, your vision glazed as you seen the frame. It was yourself and Peter, in your suits. You gritted your teeth before fury bubbled up inside you as you reached out for the picture, throwing it to the other side of the room, the bang and smash was loud as it made contact with the wall.  

I never thought of myself as mean, 
I always thought that I'd be the queen.

It had been a week, you were still heartbroken, you had seen the posts. The new vigilante partner of Spider-Man 'Valentina' you knew it was her. She had replaced you, you weren;t good enough for Peter. Everyone forgot about you, they forgot about your existence. You would make them remember. 

And there's no in between, 
because if I can't have that,
then I will be the leader of the dark and the bad.

If you couldn't be remembered and good enough as someone good then why not be someone that they would know? Use the pent up anger and jealousy to obliterate them all. Then maybe people would notice you. You would make them notice. 

Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angel used to be,
and it's calling me the queen...

It was constant, the voice rung in your head, over and over again. It was tormenting, telling you how dumb it was to ever believe that Peter would ever love someone as mean and evil as you. If the voice wanted evil, it was going to get evil.

Being nice was my past time, 
I've been hurt for the last time.

You were tired of being hurt, your optimistic personality was no longer going to help you. You tried time and time again to believe that not everyone was like him, like your dad. They weren't going to leave you. They weren't going to leave like your dad, or your friends, or your brother...

And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me,
The anger burns my skin, third degree,
now my blood is boiling hotter than the fiery sea.

As you watched the videos of them together the fury and jealousy bubbled in your veins, you let out a small growl as you raked through your your case, bringing our your brightly colored suit as you changed it to dark blue and black with a swipe of your hands, your powers fixing the colors instantly as you let out a smirk. 

You're nightmare's my dream,
just wait until they fall for my wicked schemes.

You smirked as you thought of every way to rid yourself of the people who have wronged you. Death is permanent so you didn't want to kill them...straight away anyway. You remembered the fact that yourself and Peter had spent so long together and how long Peter had probably been messing around with her...You just weren't enough for him. 

I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the Queen...

You never thought that you would ever be sitting here, thinking of ways to get rid of Peter and his girlfriend as you remembered the days you both spent, cuddled up on the sofa as you watched Star Wars, him playing with your h/l h/c hair. You always thought you would be his Queen...His future...

Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angel used to be,
and he's calling me the Queen of mean...The Queen of mean...

You had never been a jealous person but when you seen Peter, the one you loved, kissing another woman you had never been so envious and furious in your life. You needed revenge. 

Something's pulling me it's so magnetic,
my body is moving, unsure where it's headed.

You were seeing red, you didn't know what you were doing, where you were going. You weren't in control but you had given up trying to gain control. The anger had flooded your senses and you were powerless against it.

The darkness around me is promising vengeance,
The price I'm willing to pay is expensive.
There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless.

You had no one, there was no one you could turn to. Every single one of your friends that you had only hung around you because of Peter. There was no family to love. No one to love. You were alone, bathing in excessive amounts of loneliness..

I want what I deserve!
I want to rule the world!

You just wanted to be heard, you didn't want to be ignored any longer. You wanted to be watched, to be noticed by anyone. Anyone at all...

Sit back and watch them learn,
it's finally my turn!

You were sick of people pushing you to the back, as if you were invisible...You just wanted someone to be there and listen..

Show them what it means,
Now that I am that,
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad...

You were covered in your new dark suit, your hair pulled back away from your face as you walked, fists clenched, up to the two heroes, ready to put your plan into action as you gave yourself a smirk. You took a deep breath before jumping into action...

I want what I deserve!

~

Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed, this is the first time I've written a one-shot based on a song <3 If you have any feedback I'd be glad to listen!!~