Death Threats

Some momma spider stuff!~~

It was just a normal day at school like it had always been, Ned and Peter talked about Star Wars and science. They talked about what crimes that Peter stopped during patrol last night as Peter told Ned about the churro that the old nice lady had bought him while he was patrolling too. They had been to class and although most were boring he had a great time during chemistry, able to fix up a new and stronger web formula and finally made it work considering he had been at the formula for weeks. All in all it had been a great day until he found the note in his bag.

When he got home he studied it carefully, away from prying eyes which were mostly Tony's own. They were just silly little notes and he didn't need his dad to over think them, it was probably just one of his classmates joking around with him trying to make him skittish and scared so he never normally took the notes to heart or processed the what ifs about the situation with the notes. This one seemed different though, something unnerved Peter about this one.
"I'll rip you limb for limb and not even your little avengers will be able to save you"

It made him squirm uncomfortably as he scrunched up the paper and put it in the bed repeating to himself in his head that it was just an empty threat. Every other note had mentioned hurting Peter but not one of them have ever included death, something about the unnerved him, as if the threats were getting more serious meaning that they were getting closer to the end goal, which at this point seemed to be Peter's death.

Most of the avengers were out on a mission, only Natasha, Clint, Bucky and Sam still being here along with Pepper but she was extremely busy with the paperwork and running Stark Industries so Pepper put Natasha in charge of Peter for the next few days. As much as Natasha never admitted it she had a soft spot for the young spiderling and observed most of what he did, so when they all sat down for dinner she noticed how deep in thought he was, not paying attention to the small dinner chatter that they all had made along with not making anything. She also noticed he hadn't exactly ate as fast as he normally did and his small squirms in his seat he made every so often.

Natasha was worried for him, she knew that something was bothering him and she wanted to help him. That's why she approached him after dinner.
~

Peter couldn't help but take the note back out of the trash, reading it over as best as he could in its crinkled form. He could feel himself getting more and more agitated and unsettled the only thing pulling him out of his thoughts was the soft knocking on his bedroom door.
"Come in." He replied as he stopped pacing, looking towards the door to see who had graced him with their presence.

Natasha smiled kindly as she walked in, the facial expression was only one that was shared with her ребенок паук, as much as she would hate to admit it she had went sort of soft for the boy and would protect him with her life, even though she would protect any of the avengers with her life she wouldn't even hesitate to take his places no matter if it was a bad idea. Peter never mentioned it and as much as he loved his step mom, Pepper, he also loved Natasha and saw her as his mom too.
"Hey ребенок паук are you okay?" Natasha asked cautiously, looking over his face for any clues from his emotions.
"Yeah yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" He sputtered out quickly causing her to be even more suspicious.
"Are you sure?" Natasha asked, narrowing her eyes to look at Peter closely.
"Yeah, yep, of course." He said in a panicked tone as he avoided eye contact with Natasha, "well anyways I have homework so I'm going to do it in the lab."

Peter quickly rushed out grabbing his plain black bag that was filled with his heavy textbooks and homework assignments, heading down to the lab. He always had a knack for doing that, racing down to the lab where he felt most comfortable. It was a place he associated his dad with and even when Tony wasn't there he always went down to study there or so his homework. It had became a thing whenever Tony helped his son with a particular science question that he hadn't been familiar with. Of course, it was a challenge for most other students considering they hadn't actually learned anything like that yet and it was a university question for the most intelligent pupils there so no one was actually expected to get the question but of course, Peter, the one with a genius dad especially in the field of sciences aced the homework. Ever since then Tony and Peter normally did his homework together, mostly mocking how easy it was and laughing at the grammar mistakes that the teachers had made while writing them but now it became such a normal thing to Peter that even when Tony wasn't there he would head down to the lab to complete his homework anyway.

What Peter hadn't realised was that when he walked out he had dropped the note onto the carpet, leaving Natasha to find it and to inspect the note. Her face grew angry as her fists clenched at someone's pathetic attempt to threaten her ребенок паук. How dare they! Whoever decided that this was a good idea was going to pay and Natasha was going to make sure of it.

The next day when Peter woke up, obliviously walking around the house as if he was a zombie it was clear to Natasha he probably hadn't got much sleep last night.  Just as he went into the elevator he noticed Natasha come in and stand beside him.
"Oh hey, where are you going this early in the morning?" Peter asked her, trying his best to tame his messy curls with his fingers.
"I'm coming to school with you." Natasha replied casually as Peter froze.
"Why?" Peter asked, staring at Natasha with a curious look on his face,
"Peter did you honestly think that I was going to let you go to school when you're getting death threats?" Natasha asked, turning towards the teenager, one of her eyebrows raised.
"Oh yeah those, probably just someone trying to freak me out not that big of a deal." Peter said, wringing his hands slightly as both of them got out the elevator.
"Big deal or not I'm going to sort it out."

When they first walked into the school no one really noticed Natasha, of course she still had her fiery red hair but without her mission suit she wasn't exactly the most recognisable. She preferred to stay on the down low along with Clint compared to the other avengers. Steve being the American idol he is, Bruce was a famous scientist, Thor being a god and all and Tony being...Tony. Nevertheless despite her unthreatening appearance she had a remarkable amount of weapons on her. 3 knives, 2 guns, her batons and a few other things hidden in secret pockets and her boots. 

The first class had been a little awkward for Peter but he learned to deal with it, Natasha was just sort of lurking on the background as a sort of 'bodyguard' just in case anything happened. The teacher looked sceptically at her but one threatening glance at them and the teacher wasn't exactly up to deal with Natasha's wrath. The students did glance back at her a few times but she didn't ever give them any attention, or spare a glance in her way.

When lunch came around Natasha watched Peter closely, she knew this was a prime time for death threats to be easily slipped into his backpack. When she noticed a boy that she didn't exactly recognise as one of Peter's friends walk up to the group she scrunched up her eyes threateningly to get a good look at him. She noticed Peter get tense when he came up to them and just as he left slip something into his bag and walk into the halls. Natasha quickly walked up and ripped the note out of his bag, seeing the note.
"Never mind just killing you, I'll kill you and everyone you love, looking forward to it"

Natasha quickly scrunched up the note in her clenched fist, racing after the boy that had just recently been here. She got several weird looks as she raced through the halls of the high school, a determined and deathly glare plastered on her face. When she finally caught up with the boy, she quickly grabbed him and pushed him into the nearest classroom. Luckily there wasn't anyone inside.

She ran him against the wall, his face showing surprise and shock along with a bit of fear. She quickly lifted her boot jerkily, picking the knife out of her boot effortlessly, holding it up to his neck.
"Who the hell are you?" Natasha growled at the boy.
"F-Flash Thompson." The boy stuttered.
"And why the hell have you been sending death threats to my son?" She growled aggressively.
"No way?! Parker's your son?" Flash squeaked, realising who he was dealing with.
"Of course he is. Answer the question." Natasha growled again.
"I-I I'm s-sorry." Flash stuttered.
"You better be because if I find out that you've sent one more to him or even look in his way ever again you won't only have me to deal with but the rest of the Avengers and we don't take our family lightly." Natasha growled threateningly to the teenager, who nodded his head furiously in reply.

Natasha quickly let go of the boy, putting her knife securely in her boot again before walking out and noticing Peter standing there with Ned, shocked faces plastered on.
"Come on ребенок паук lets go get ice cream," Natasha said guiding Peter out of the school.

~

Natasha and Peter sat down in the shop, their ice creams in their hands as Peter began to eat his. Natasha watched him with a small smile on her face before starting to eat her own.
"Uh, do you really think of me as your son?" Peter asked out of the blue.
"Of course I do ребенок паук." Natasha replied smiling at the boy.
"Thanks, I think of you as a mom too." Peter replied a large smile on his face.