{22}

I didn't know what to do when he grabbed my hand. I looked down on his hand and back to him. I see his eyes watering.

"Jungkook? Are you crying?" he let go of my wrist and truns to other side, wiping his tears away quickly. "you can tell me." I comfort him. He shakes his head.

"I didn't mean to push people away. Even you." he faces me. "I really didn't mean to do that. I just wanna be normal. A normal boy." he sniffs as he continues, "why can't I be like others? Why can't I stop pushing people away and live how I want it to be?" he couldn't control his tears away. He lowered his head down. I slowly place my hand on his back. Caressing him slowly. Shouldn't this be us, Taehyung? I shake the thoughts away. No. Not the time.

" wanna sit down on the floor and talk? "he slowly nods. Is that the boy who gets aggressive when I scream at Taehyung? My smile lift thinking about it. I patted the spot for him to sit. He sits down right next to me. "You have the guys and they are always in your side. Right"? He nods.

"right." he speaks again after a while of silent. "I only wished to have a normal life, to live like one. But I can't."

"why?" I asked even though I know why.

"don't play dumb... I know you know why." my eyes go wide, how? How did he know? Lady Sana told him? "I heard you guys talking about me."

"I'm sorry to let you hear this." I looked down bitting my lower lip.

"Nah, that's alright. As you can see, I have my most important people in my life I could ever ask for." he says it with a bright smile. I smiled back at him who has a bunny smile.

"you should smile more often. It's good on you." he slightly blushes at that.

"I'm sorry I treated you like shit, Y/n."

"it's okay. It's good to know our next real personality." he nodded, agreeing. "Jungkook, there is something I wanna ask." he looks at me seriously. "and I need the answer honestly. Can you give me that?"

"it depends on what it is." I looked at him, his eyes were lighten up at the night sky. I took a deep breath.

"did you really kill him?" his eyes sudden turns dark. He licks his lips before speaking.

"why are you mentioning him?"

"he was my friend." I have been thinking about Daniel and realized he isn't my crush anymore. Everytime I think about him I would blush. But this time, I felt something weird, something different about him. I smile a bit, I have gotten ride of him.

"I'm sorry. But you called someone for help when you shouldn't do that."

"why not? I was kidnapped by you guys. I didn't know who you were or what you were going to do to me. Of course I would call for help and do what I could do."

"I know. And I know what we did was wrong but that was the contract between your father and Taehyung. It's not my fault that your dad didn't explain. Also the enemy might get our location when you call  for someone. Remember, we are mafia we have enemies, we do what our rules are. That's why I killed him. For the sake of my job I killed him so he won't say anything about us to anyone. "I had a little hope he could be alive. I stood up.

" I get it." I said, voice low. "you killed him..." I ran away from balcony. The boys are still arguing about their plan job.

Author pov

"I didn't..." Jungkook whispered to himself while getting up. He sigh deeply and got inside to help the others mission. Jungkook is a strong boy, he would do anything for his older brothers. He would save them than save himself. Finding out, Y/n is Yoongis sister, he felt bad for treating her like that. He would go friendly with her if only he knew she was Yoongis sister.

"Jungkook! Come help me with this! They disagree with me!" Jimin called out for Jungkooks help in annoyance. Jungkook smiled at him with a nod.

Next day

"seriously, ramen is the best in the whole world!" Jin said said while chewing his favorite ramen.

"I thought your favorite is Pizza? And why are we eating ramen at breakfast? " Jhope said looking at his friends with his judgemental face.

"shut up." Jin glare, still eating.

"Taehyung, where is your wife? Isn't she hungry?" RM asked. Taehyung shrug his shoulder.

"I don't know.." Rm nodded, Jungkook gulped. She must be hungry. He thought to himself. He shouldn't had lied to her. But couldn't either say the truth. She knows nothing about him to trust him fully. He again said to himself.

"Jungkook, why aren't you eating? Stop staring blankly at the ramen and just eat." Jungkook came to reality, and nodded again at Jimin who just catch him dozen off in his thoughts. In other hand, Yoongi was still happily eating.

"what's up with your mood today? Min Yoongi?" RM asked Yoongi who was still smiling.

"ohOh! Found your lover?" Jhope teased.

"tch.. No.." Yoongi hide his smile into a poker face. I haven't told them about my sister, only Jin and Jungkook. He thought.

"Y/n, actually have a brother." Yoongi looked up at Taehyung who just spoke. All stared in silence. He might have knew about it, however, he does not know who it is yet. Yoongi thought.

"and how did you know, " they all looked at the owner of the voice. "that I have a brother?" Y/n said looking at Taehyung eyes. Taehyung was taken aback to see her here but he kept his cool back.

"I just know." he said calmly while chewing on his food. Y/n scoffed. She walked up to him, saying,

"someone told me that he have been looking for me since I was young." Taehyung chuckles, standing up, looking down at his wife.

"if he was looking for you, he would have been here."

"he will!"

"He must be careless about you. I bet he stopped looking for your ass around the world."

"don't talk nonsense! I believe in him. He will find me no matter what and will take me with him!" she was tearing up while yelling. She was distressed that Taehyungs words might be truth. "and then after that we will divorce." Taehyung lift his hand up and slapped her on her cheek. He couldn't tell if the slap was hard or not. He didn't feel it.