I glance behind me and saw everyone was injured. Killer, the one who has quite high pain tolerance try to heal everyone since he's good at healing.

I look at the Charas and I almost burst into tears! Most of them are unconscious and a few are conscious but too tired to move.

And..... Trigger was nowhere.

"So, surrender now!! And you will not be hurt anymore!" Ink yelled.

A few of the 'light' sanses whispered something like, 'just finish him off.' 'don't show mercy to him.'

I just sighed.
"I will never surrender Ink blot. You should know that I never give up."

I gave a sinister grin. He looked piss. Dream walk to the other sanses to heal them.

"Just surrender 404!! Can't you see your outnumbered like this? See, your teammates can barely move!!"

I felt anger rising inside of me. HOW DARE HE!

"How dare you! How dare you call them my teammates!!! They were never my teammates from the start!!"

Ink had a weird face.

"They were never teammates!! They were my FAMILY!! And you will regret hurting my FAMILY."

I charged. Shooting strings at Ink. He seemed like he was cut off a trance. He barely miss my attacks and that made me piss.

I can feel a tear coming down my skull. I kept fighting while Dream dealed with Killer.

And, they decided to flee. I was relieved that they ran. I ran back to everyone and tried to heal them.

And suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. I recognised that touch so I didn't care. I look around and said,

"Where the hell were you!? Didn't you know we almost lost?!"

"Heh. Sorry Error. I was just doing something."

"Ugh! Whatever! Come help me heal them!"

"How did you know I can heal?"

I just gave her the look that said,
'cause your a god.' I didn't want to say it out loud cause Trigger told me to not tell anyone.

She walked to the Charas and started to heal them. And after a few hours, Error grabbed mostly everyone with his strings to their home. Trigger just carried a few Charas. (Trigger is a few inches higher than Chara .)

NO ONE POV

They put everyone in their rooms and they went to rest. Everyone was off to sleep. Except for Trigger and Error of course. They both sat on the couches . Error lay on one of the couches while Trigger sat on the other one.

"Hey Error."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want me to change your look back to normal?"

"Hmmm sure. I kinda miss how I look like anyways."

Trigger stood up and walk to Error. She swipe her hands in front of Error. His code came out and Trigger started doing her work.

Taking out some codes and replacing it with another one. It is completely harmless but may feel a little uncomfortable.

After 30 minutes, she was done.

"So.... Now all you have to do is sleep!" Trigger exclaimed.

"But I don't feel like sle-"

Before Error could finish his sentence, Trigger already made her sleep with her magic. She smiled and walk to her room. She share a room with 2 Charas. Reaper!Chara and
Ocean!Chara.

Both of them are sleeping peacefully. Trigger immediately went to her bed and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ!!!!

I just wanted to explain somethings.

First, I wanna tell you how the house is like.

The house has 3 floors. Ground floor, the first floor that is the main entrance to the house, and the 2nd floor.

The ground floor have 6 rooms. In one room, there will be 2 or 3 Charas/Swap Frisks. One room is a storage room.

The first floor is the living room, the kitchen, and the dining table. Beside the living room has a PlayStation. In the living room there's also a lot of beanbags!!

The third floor have 7 rooms. 3 rooms is for Nightmares Gang and Error. One room, 2 sanses. The other 4 rooms have at least 2 Charas/Swap Frisks.

Every room has a toilet.

Only Dream, Ink and Blue doesn't remember Error. So when the sanses asked them where's Error their like, "What? Who's that? Don't remember him. I legit don't know who's that."

The sanses gave up on making them remember who is Error.

And that's all!!!