nineteen

"You're stuck in here all day?"

Taeyong nodded, "I generally take care of the home Lord Kim gave."

"Doesn't seem to be home."

The omega stayed quiet. It doesn't look or feel like home. Taeyong feels sick to be in the house and he wants to get out of it. In the living room, they are seated on the couch. They just decided to take a rest since both of them cleaned the house until afternoon. Jaehyun just wanted to help Taeyong. Jaehyun was lying down on the couch with his head on Taeyong's thighs and the omega was playing with his hair while Jaehyun was just looking at him.

"I can get you out of here."

Jaehyun said which made Taeyong stop and look at Jaehyun, "Be with me instead. This isn't right, Doyoung should've gave you more than this. Does your family get any from Doyoung?"

Taeyong sighed, "I hope they are. Lord Kim promised me that he'll support my family."

"Promises aren't his thing," Jaehyun sat up, "Taeyong, I can give everything to you. I can risk everything for you."

The omega shook his head, "You have a queen waiting for you."

The alpha held the omega's hands, "I have declined the marriage for a long time. I found you. I want you to rule the kingdom with me. I don't care if they'll go against me, I have my rights."

Taeyong wasn't sure and Jaehyun could tell. It would hard for Taeyong to even have a clear answer right now. It was so sudden and Jaehyun knows that.

Jaehyun just cupped Taeyong's cheeks and rubbed his thumbs on them.

"I can give all the time, Taeyong. I'll just be here. I'll wait for you, remember?" Jaehyun smiled and kissed Taeyong's forehead.

Taeyong smiled back. He leaned forward for their foreheads to touch, "I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to get involved."

"You're worth risking everything, Taeyong."

The omega looked at the alpha's eyes as he put his hands on top of Jaehyun's on his cheeks. He held them lovingly and felt that nothing's wrong.

"Am I really allowed to love someone like you, Jaehyun?"

"No status or rule can stop someone from loving. Don't be afraid," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong was just about to reply but he felt something familiar. He slowly pulled away from Jaehyun and felt himself getting hot. His cheeks slowly have the color of bright red. Unfortunately, he was itching for Jaehyun's touch. Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows and got worried about Taeyong.

"What's happening? Taeyong, are you okay?"

The omega didn't answer but before he could even go upstairs and hide himself, the alpha knew what was happening because of the stronger scent of Taeyong. Believe me, Jaehyun was trying his best not to react right now.

Taeyong was just about to stand up but he felt himself getting weaker because of his heat.

"C-Can you--"

Taeyong shook his head. The omega was on the verge of crying. Every time he has his heat, his body gets uncomfortably hot and feels numb. Without any choice left, Jaehyun took a deep breath before he scooped Taeyong from the couch and carried him to the bedroom.

Jaehyun laid Taeyong on the floor of the bedroom before he closed the door. He was close, too close. He could just put Taeyong directly on the bed but alphas are alphas.

Jaehyun leaned against the wall infront of the door. He was breathing heavily. He did his best. Why does it even have to be this time?

"Taeyong? Love?" tha alpha called out.

At the other side, Taeyong tried to compose himself and calm himself down.

"J-Jaehyun, I'm sorry..." it was said softly as Taeyong didn't want to cry just because of his heat.

Jaehyun walked towards the closed door and leaned his forehead on it, "There's nothing to be sorry about, Taeyong."

"...Lord Kim really planned the wedding just before my heat for mating."

The alpha's blood boils just to think about it. He just wanted to rip Doyoung apart. How filthy of him.

"Thankfully, you're not going mate with him," Jaehyun sighed, "Are you alright? Do you want anything?"

"N-Not much...You can do whatever you want."

Taeyong didn't get an answer after. He just sighed and tried his best to get himself to bed. He still can't walk since his legs feel like nothing. Yuta and Mark usually help him whenever he's in this kind of situation. They usually camp outside Taeyong's room so that they could hear if their eldest brother needs something.

Both alphas do that until the week ends. Taeyong suddenly want to see both of his brothers. Snapping out of his thoughts, Taeyong looked at the floor as there was a letter that slipped underneath his door. He reached for the paper and smiled at it.

If you need anything, I'll be sleeping and staying right behind your door.

I love you :)

-J.

A/N: i'm alive

Love lots to you guys ♥