thirteen

Early in the morning, Jaehyun stood infront of his glass window as he watched the sun rise from the horizon. He didn't even think about changing his clothes to visit the bakery and check Taeyong. He didn't have the energy to do so.

He wanted some time to think alone. Taeyong must be with Doyoung anyway. He didn't have any motivation to see the omega. Why would he even act like they're together? Johnny is right. He isn't in the right position to feel jealous and he was nothing but a man is an acquaintance and acting not as a prince. He's practically fooling himself and Taeyong.

"Stop thinking too much."

Jaehyun turned his head to see Johnny coming into his room. He sighed and returned his attention to the scenery.

"Have you eaten?" Johnny asked and waited for answer but nothing. Jaehyun ignored him, to the extent that he thought he shouldn't have come here.

"It's quite new to see you here at this hour. You've been going out of the castle early in the morning for a week and now..."

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you mocking me, Johnny?"

"What? No, no! What made you think that? I'm just surprised..."

"I grew tired so I decided to leave Taeyong alone."

Johnny walked towards the alpha and made him turn and face him. Jaehyun has this stern look and the prince knew he was holding back everything. He never wanted to show his vulnerability and it has always been something to hurt a man's ego.

"Jae...I didn't really mean what I've said yesterday."

"But what could I do? John, I can't just barge in and take Taeyong away. I don't even know if Taeyong feels the same way as I do to him," Jaehyun sighed and covered his palm against his forehead.

"Then ask him."

Jaehyun groaned loudly, "You think that's appropriate?! Johnny, I'm not like you! I can't just ask him, 'do you love me?' so casually! What if he's happy with that Doyoung? Then I'll be the one looking stupid because I'm loving someone who doesn't love me ba--"

"What if he's just waiting for you? I mean, he can't also just say 'I like you' so easily. You two are waiting for each other and nothing will change if both of you will stay waiting."

Jaehyun clenched his jaw and shook his head as he looked at the sun finally rose up. Is he even committed? He already saw his future in Taeyong's eyes. So, is that the sign? He's still unsure and he didn't want to hurt Taeyong. He can't love someone without any commitment.

"I'll leave you be." Johnny walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind him.

Jaehyun felt really stupid to love someone in such a short amount of time. But he is born stupid anyway.

"Taeyong, he's here."

The said male stared at himself infront of the mirror. He was dressed and looked nicely. Everything what Doyoung wanted him to be. He needed to act and hide.

It isn't who he was.

"Hyung?"

Taeyong cleared his throat and stood up from his chair. He opened the door of his room and saw Yuta with his mother. The omega pulled out a smile and all his mother could do was to hug him very tightly. Taeyong chuckled, trying to act like nothing is wrong when everything is such a mess.

Yuta couldn't look at his brother. Taeyong didn't come from them-- carrying his mother's surname, woke up in reality at such a young age and didn't even mind everything as long as his family lives--but he did so much for him and Mark.

He didn't deserve being treated like this.

"Mother, I have to go. He is a hot-headed man, didn't you know that?" Taeyong said. He lightly pushed his mother away from him. His mother wanted to cry but told them to cry after he goes. He didn't want to change his mind from leaving and living under the same roof as Doyoung.

"Promise me, you'll visit us, okay?" his mother's voice was cracking and was obviously holding back her tears.

Taeyong nodded. He goes down the stairs with both of them following him. It took him some time before he opened the door and saw Doyoung infront of their porch. He didn't know if he should smile or not, but Doyoung smiled at him like nothing serious is happening.

"Let's go, my dear?"

Taeyong didn't really answer, he just took Doyoung's hand and comes up into the carriage. He even heard Doyoung saying he'll take good care of Taeyong, but he didn't promise anything. As soon as Doyoung came into the carriage and sat beside Taeyong, the horseman whipped the horses to go.

Taeyong looked outside and didn't mind Doyoung holding his hand. The man even lifted the omega's hand and kissed the back of his hand. He doesn't really need sugar coated words and act like everything is fine. Doyoung can hurt him all he wants. Arriving at their venue which is a church, Taeyong thought he didn't want to marry Doyoung in such a sacred place.

"So, what do you think? Is there something more you want to add, Taeyong?"

The church was big inside and looked very historical. The red carpet has been laid down the aisle, pots of flowers are at the right spots and curtains were place on the chairs. A big arch was also at the entrance, where Taeyong would walk through.

"I think this is perfect," Taeyong smiled, trying to hide his frown.

Doyoung nodded, "I think so too. It is ready for the ceremony from three days from now."

"Really? That's...exciting."

"Alright. I know you want to see your new home. Let's go and then we'll talk about the ceremony."

Both of them walked out of the church and into the carriage again. Taeyong distracted himself looking at the window as Doyoung held his hand gently.

"I know things will be new to you, but I promise to let you see your family and work at your bakery."

Taeyong snapped and looked at him with excitement, "Really, my lord?"

Doyoung nodded, "Anything you want, my dear."

A/N: I just realized that Johnny and Jaehyun easily changed their minds and thought they've became indecisive...

anyway hope the chapter was fine!!

Love lots ♥