~~~~~~4~~~~~~

Xzavier

As they walk into the room I smell something I thought I would never smell again. The scent of my mate. I look up and see to boys or men now holding hands. 'He's holding MY mates hand. MINE!!' screamed my wolf 'nice to hear from you I growled back just as mad'. I get up and make my way over to the pair "hello my name is Alpha Xzavier and what might you be doing on my land??" I asked I see one boy get ready to answer but the other elbows him "I'm sorry for intruding on your land Alpha but we were just looking for a nice place to stay we didn't mean to tress pass on your land" I raised an eyebrow at the young man. Very mature I thought. I put my hand out to shake their hands but only one did. "Hi I'm jack and this is my fri-OW I mean boyfriend this is my boyfriend Jake" as my mates name sunk in my wolf got happy I went to grab him but he moved away to fast I know a flash of hurt went through my eyes but quickly hid my feeling I drew in a shakes breath" it's good to see you again" I tried to make it sound like I wasn't going to cry but I new I was going to. I quickly looked at my Beta for help to see that he had tears in his eyes I heard the door burst open and we all turned to see Becca looking worried " Caleb what's the matter?" Caleb whispered back " h-he's b-back" he sobbed and fell to the ground Becca looked up and saw my mate and she had tears in her eyes she went to go to him but he took a step back I got possessive and could see his hurt I went to go to him but he flinched into his 'boyfriends' side uhh I hate him and his stupidness for taking my MY mate away from me. "Uhh can we stay here?" "MATE" yelled jack looking at my Beta. Caleb looked up "b-but your dating my brother" "no he just didn't want to see Xzavier" we all looked at Jake and he was smiling. Now in very confused. " Go get him jack. And you Caleb be good to my brother or I swear to god all hell will break loose" "but I'm your brother" Caleb said softly "actually.... me and jack took a blood brother oath so now we are brothers" he said sheepishly "oh" jack took cautious steps to his mate just in case ,Caleb got up and run to jack crushing their lips together I took my mates hand and ran out of there still with him struggling to get free." please let me prove to you that I'm a good mate" I pleaded with him "fine" he sighed I jumped up picked him up and kissed him sparked flew everywhere and I was in heaven.