It's Time to Say Good bye

Shawn's POV*

We are back from Canada and the past few days haven't been good for me. Avery and I has been fighting about what happened before the with me and Hailey. 

"Just answer the question: Why were you n Hailey kissing?" Avery asks me 

"She kissed me." I defend myself 

"Really? Didn't seem like it." She says 

"What did it seem like?" I ask 

"That you came on to her first!" She says 

"I didn't. Why would I when I have you?" I tell her 

"Look I know your famous and all that but that doesn't mean you can go miss another girl when YOUR girlfriend is in the next room getting ready for your children's gender party but you was suppose to be with me celebrating our children but you was with her! You need to grow the fuck up Shawn I will raise these babies with or without you." She tells me

"Do you think I want to be a dad at 19!? Do you?" I ask her 

"No. I'm only 17. I'm not ready for kids given the timing, but I'm willing to be ready them even if I'm by myself." She tells me. I sigh. She walks away from, I grab my keys and leave. 

Avery's POV

I hear the door slam. Why did I go to MagCon? I didn't help me in any positive way only a bad way, i wan I don't regret making these babies but who I did with. I'm going home,I'm packing all of my things and leaving Shawn. I get my suitcases and began packing. 

~Done packing leaving~

​​​​​​I am going to raise these babies on my own I know its going to be hard with four babies but I'm willing to try. This is a goodbye for now. 

(Skip 3-4 months) Shawn's POV 

Its been 3-4 months since I last seen Avery. We haven't been in contact or anything. All I know from what Taylor has told me that she is living with him until she can afford getting her own place and is a YouTuber. I'll always love her but I'm not ready to be a father,I may never will be. I just want to live my life,I'm only 19. Who is ready to be a father at 19? Before they even lived? I know you guys might think it's childish of me to say that but taking on four babies at one time is a big thing to take on. I know I should've waited to have sex and that I should've used a condom but I wasn't thinking I was caught up in the moment. If I could I would change what I did and how i did it. I should've waited to have kids, I should've waited to start a family or get tied too quickly to someone but when I met Avery I knew she was is the one for me. I know once I've lived my life I'll be ready but what if I'm too late? I may never know my kids and if that's what is best for them then I won't interfere. Will Avery let me meet my kids when I'm ready? Will she try to hold them back? What if she lets me? I don't know but I'm not ready to tie down until  we meet again. 

DON'T WORRY, I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK THAT IS A SQUEAL TO THIS THAT WILL BE ON THIS SITE, SO DON'T FREAK OUT OKAY?
DID YOU LIKE THE STORY? COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT