¤ 13 ¤

"Hyung! Jaehyun Hyung!" Donghyuck knocked several times on Jaehyun's door as shouted the older's name to get his attention.

Jaehyun frowned and opened the door keeping his emotionless face.

"What are you doing here, again?" He asked irritatedly.

Donghyuck pouted. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Disgusting," He stated as he went back to his room to sleep again, leaving the younger alone.

"So grumpy hmp." Donghyuck muttered.

<~~~>

"Jae? Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun's heart started to beat faster than the usual, he was sweating hard as he recognized the familiar voice.

"Jung Jaehyun. Jaehyun."

He gulped as he tried to opened his eyes but he couldn't. He wanted to shout his name, he wanted to move to hug him tightly but unfortunately, he couldn't.

"Stop playing, will you?"

His voice, his laughs. Jaehyun couldn't help himself to cry. He was crying as he heard it again for the first time in a while.

"Get up, now,"

Those words. Those words that he wished that someday he would hear it again from him.

Jaehyun didn't know how did it happened but surely enough, he was totally glad. Very glad in that moment.

Is he dreaming? Well, if he's dreaming, then it would be great not to wake him up anymore because even in that state, he wanted to stay for him. He wanted to stay beside him again.

That's what Jaehyun wish to have in that moment.

"Jaehyunnie~"

His sweet voice. He missed him so damn much.

He tried to open his eyes which he succeeded,
and a beautiful smiling angel stared at him.

He immediately pulled him and embraced him tightly, afraid of letting him go again.

"You missed me so much, huh?" He chuckled and hugged him back.

"So... damn much" He uttered honestly.

Tears kept on falling as he let himself embraced the person he missed and love.

"Take me with you," Jaehyun spoke as he held the older's hand and stared at him.

He smiled, "Is that what you want?"

Jaehyun smiled and nodded.

<~~~>

"Hyung!" Donghyuck tried to wake him up but no avail.

"Hyung? Hyung! Jaehyun Hyung!" He called him again and even shook his shoulder to wake him up but still, no avail.