𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

Start from the beginning

Kentrell sucked his teeth shaking his head walking out the room to make sure his grandma was all set to go for her trip.

Ready for the lady to leave so he can have to the house to himself.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"You saw that nigga? Is that mr. collins...didn't he just get outta jail for shootin his wife.." Jahseh said watching kentrell's grandma ride off with the dude.

"Grandma be wit' them steppers. She don't give a fuck." Jamell said, "Thats a free trip for ha' ass."

"Did she even pay for the trip, cuz i know she ain't have enough money to go to jamaica..." Tyquain says scratching his scalp sucking the offbrand sunny d harshly.

"She prolly goin to Carolina, broke ass." Kentrell mutters feeling somebody stare holes in the back of his head, already knowing it is.  The older always went to carolina when she literally wanted a break from everybody, that was the only chance she felt free to smoke all the weed she wanted.

"Ahhh so party tonight? Yeah." Jah rubs his hands together, ready to party before spring break came to a end. "She finna be out for three days toooo oh lawdddd, i'm finna have this house turned upside down." He added turning his heel to walk in the house but kentrell stopped him.

"Nah mane. These three days are foe' me, i gotta whole lot of homework to do last thang i need is y'all fuckin up the house and playing music. I'm tired." He stressed thinking of the piles of homework he had to get finished by monday.

They all stood there and stared at kentrell. Awkward silence coming between them. It broke when one of them let out a toot.

"....My bad."Joseph tucked his lip in his mouth in embarrassment. Everybody grimaces at the smell.

"See...Now get the fuck away from my house, you know what....all y'all can go." He says with a attitude walking away with anger.

"What crawled up his ass and died?"

"Oh my god joe, you really fucking smell like something that died."Tyquain put his hand over his nose walking away from the house, joe gasped starting to run after him.

Pair running around until joseph knocked the wind out his ass when he tackled the small boy, "HELP MEEE! THE SMELL IS BURNING MY NOSE"

"Jah you wanna do something about it?" Melly chuckles, jahseh folds his arms aggravated because he wanted to have a party.

"Hell no. Come with me tho." Jahseh grabbed his wrist dragging him off somewhere.

Pryce sat in kentrell's bed watching them all from the window, backing away when he saw jah and melly leave.

"Say, You can leave too."Turning around to see kentrell, he sucked his teeth waving him off.

"I'm not leaving until you get in a better mood."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

Night time quickly came around after hours of procrastinating with homework he finally got to it, only ten more long work sheets left and a book report. Then he was finished. Knowing him he'll end up saying 'fuck it' and get a zero.