Part 1

Seoyeon P.O.V

On that day, for the first time, I saw Jeon Jungkook crumble in front of my house.

He, who was once the happiest person on this planet, became cold and empty.

He had an emotionless face for weeks- no, maybe even months!

It was all her fault... His ex-girlfriend cheated on him and embarrassed him in front of all the boys she slept with.

2 years has passed since then and Jungkook was able to recover from the scar implanted in his heart.

Well actually, not completely.

The Jungkook now doesn't trust women in relationships. When ever a girl confessed to him, he automatically starts to avoid her.

Riiing riiiiing riiiiiiiiing

I woke up and closed the alarm roughly with a frustrated expression.

Ugh just 5 more minutes...

I laid back on the bed when someone stormed into my room, opening the door and slamming it to the wall.

"Come on! We are gonna be late for the first day of the year!" a familiar voice yelled.

I sat up, and looked at the red haired boy with a glare.

"Who said you could barge into my apartment, Jungkook?"

"No time for that! Quick get dressed!" he ordered me and stormed out of the room.

I stood up lazily and wore my uniform then fixed my hair.

I left the room and found Jungkook watching tv...

Does he think he is at home?

I flicked his forehead not too hard to make him look at me.

"Yah don't act like this is your home!"

He giggled and took my hand, running outside.

"You take too long to get dressed. School is starting in 10 minutes!"

-At school-

Jungkook P.O.V

We ran as fast as we can to school. We stopped at the gates, panting and trying to catch our breaths.

As soon as we stepped foot inside the school the girls started to stare at me and Seoyeon.

I kinda got used to this though..

Ah right I forgot!

Ignoring the crowd that was staring at me, I leaned closer to Seoyeon and whispered in her ears,

"You better not keep introducing me to girls like how you did last year, got it?!"

"But, but Jungkookieee!! You know I'm really bad at refusing! Especially to people I don't know!" she whined.

I sighed.

"Please? at least try.. it's tiring you know.."

I lost count of how much I turned down last year. Not that I didn't feel guilty for that but I just don't even 'like' them..

"Oh okay I'll try. But I'm not keeping any promises." Seoyeon finally agreed.

Seoyeon P.O.V

As soon as I agreed, his face lit up. I giggled at his reaction and dragged him by the arm.

"Well then let's go~~" I exclaimed.

"Where to?" He had a confused face on.

"Pabo, we need to check what classes we are in." I teased.

"Pabo!? Yah! Kim Seoyeon! Have some respect to your oppa!!" he yelled and started chasing me.

I ran away to check which classes we are in and found Taehyung (V) and the others waving at us.

I hugged Taehyung and hid behind him to defend myself from Jungkook

After that, we all went to check classes and the results were:

2-5:
Kim Seoyeon
Jeon Jungkook
....

Yes! We are in the same class!!

I hugged Jungkook happily, "we are in the same class this year too!"

Soon after I hugged Jungkook I felt death stares aiming at me.

I let go of him and commented,

"Aigoo, fangirls are scary!!"

-In class-

I sat on my seat and waited for Jungkook to come back from where ever he was.

I shy looking, pretty girl, approached me,

"Ah Seoyeon.. right...?" the girl asked.

"Y-yes." Ah, I'm starting to stutter already.

"Is it okay if you introduce me to Jungkook since you two, uh you know, seem close?"

And there we go again. can't they just rely on their selfs?

I smiled at her sweetly, apologizing,
"I'm sorry but Jungkook said he doesn't want me doing that anymore."

"Oh come on, Pleaseeee?" She insisted.

Ugh can I just introduce her to him?

Ah but, Jungkook does get quite hurt when rejecting someone doesn't he?

I sighed, "I'm really sorry but I can't.."

Her shy pretty expression turned into an ugly one as she cursed under her breath.

"What the hell.. I'm sure she likes him too, that's why!" she said muttering to herself.

And there goes the rumor of me liking Jungkook...

Well whatever, I saved Jungkook the trouble.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was heading back to the classroom when an angry girl almost bummed into me.

I ignored her before my ears caught something,

"She likes him! Seoyeon definitely likes Jungkook!" I heard her complain to her friends.

Seoyeon likes me...?

A/N:
Anyeong~ here is my first chapter as I promised.
Is it too short.....? Please comment on how you feel of the story honestly I'm kinda nervous with this uwu
Anyway,
Happy Halloween everybody!!!