Back to dancing...

Începe de la început

A- okay so I'm going to start with the group dance so everything start warming up.

Pressley POV~~

The group dance was going really well and about an hour and a half later we got told to go take a brake while she focuses on the solos. I walked into the den to take my drink out of my bag. Brady was learning his solo so I sat on my phone for a while until I decided to head to the bathroom. When I got there I saw Gia in there.

P- oh hey Gia.

G- ugh look who it is.

Pressley says nothing but stands there with her head down.

G- you wimp. Not going to say anything?

P- well I don't know what you want me to say Gia.

G- I heard yours and Sarah's conversation earlier. Congrats on your new little boyfriend. You don't deserve him but whatever!

Pressley runs into the cubical but before she can shut the door Gia hold the door open.

G- where do you think your going?

P- shivering* to the toilet...

G- look press. Your never be good enough for Brady. I'm gonna ruin yours and his relationship so good luck with it.

Gia slams the door on Pressleys fingers.

P- ouch!

G- Haha Haha oops. My bad!

Gia walks out of the toilet leaving a very scared, shivering Pressley by herself.

After about 10 minutes. Luckily, Sarah walks into the bathroom.

S- press? You in here?

P- crying* yes...

S- are you ok???!!

P- no. I'm not...

Pressley opens the door.

S- oh my god press what happened?!

P- it- it- was g- gia

S- ughhh. Will she ever leave you alone.

She hugs Presley and when pulls away she notices Pressleys hand.

S- your hand!

P- she shut the door on my fingers.

Pressleys fingers were bruised and one was slightly bleeding.

S- you need help press. Let me get your mom.

P- no Sarah don't. I don't want to course any drama. I know what my mum can be like sometimes.

S- well let me help you then.

Sarah went to Go and find an ice pack and came back.

Pressley sat by the sinks and mirror still crying.

S- do you mind me asking what she said to you?

P- sh-she said I was not good enough for Brady and that she's going to ruin our relationship.

S- you are more than good enough press.

P- thank you Sarah.

S- do you want me to go see if Brady's finished?

P- yes please.

Brady's POV~~

I had just fished my solo rehearsals and came out to go and find Pressley. Accept I couldn't find her. I could see Gia laughing at something but no sign of Pressley. Hmmm...