2

My cheeks went red. Giyu tilted his head a bit, making himself look so damn cute. "What's the matter?" I tried so hard to hide my face to no avail. "Y-You- I didn't know you were a boy..." I muttered and Giyu raised his brow, "Did you think I was a woman?"

"N-No... I thought... I-I don't know!" I said embarrassed. Giyu shook his head, "Anyway. Since you're vision is back, could you explain what you saw when you came here?"

"All I saw was snow... trees... and more snow..." I answered and Giyu was starting to get impatient. "I can't help you if you don't have anything."

"Geez... rude much.." I said under my breath, "Again. All I do know is that I was in my bed, woke up in snow, went back to sleep and then ended up here." Giyu closed his eyes, "This is a hard situation. Not many are asleep in the cold much less..." He then stared at my clothing. Making me look down, my eyes shot back up to see a small dust of pink along his cheeks, "Wear... Clothing like yours... You need proper clothing next time you arrive." He said and then looked outside wear the window was located.

I don't understand. Why am I here? Why did Giyu even help me? Unless he thought of me as one of the villagers he usually saves and- Wait! Is this before?- my eyes widened, "Giyu-" I cut myself off when he flashed his eyes to me. "You know my name?"

"Ah... More or less.. An-Anyway! There's two children in the snow around here. One of them is a demon-"

"I know that."

"Huh?!"

"My crow told me. Until you were face down in the snow. I was going to arrive their before, but..." Giyu then glared at me, "You knew my name and you know my mission. Are you a demon?" I blinked, "No. I am not. I'm human. I would think I would eat you before wouldn't I?" Giyu placed a hand on his chin, "Yes. But how do you know those things?" I decided to speak up, "There's this series... It's called the Demon Slayer..." I said in a small voice, "The series has characters in it. One is named Tanjiro Kamado... he has a sister who is named Nezuko who's a demon. She doesn't kill humans, but sleeps to regain strength..."

Giyu narrowed his eyes again, "That's how you knew my name and mission?"

"A bit." I shrugged. Giyu then suddenly stood up. "Where is this Demon Slayer?" He asked and I shook my hands around, "It isn't a person! I-It's not even real! It's just fiction!" I exclaimed as the sword he drew out glowed a bit. He hummed and aimed it towards me, "What you say sounds like a myth.... But since you know my name and my mission I cannot let you wonder around."

"Ok..." I said and he placed his sword back and grabbed my soup bowl and faced it towards my face. I gasped at the sudden gesture. "Drink. We're heading out in the morning!" He shouted. I was off put by his sudden change in demeanor. One second he's aloof and the next thing you know he's off the handle when you know a bit about him. Are most pillars like that? I grabbed the soup that was know a bit cool. I started to drink from it. Tasting the chicken and soupy contents. I smiled a bit, "Thanks."

Giyu blushed once again but swiped the soup away once it was finished. He then poured another patch in and shoved it towards me again, "Drink!" I produced a sweat drop, "I think I'm good..."

"You need energy and heat! So drink!" He demanded and I jumped and drank it again. Then he repeated the process, until there was only a drop which he drank. I was confused, "Why'd you only have two bowls... And let me almost explode from overeating?" I questioned and he snorted under his breath and then put out the fire. He then rolled over. What a hardass... I thought as I looked up at the ceiling. I hope mom and Christina are alright... This is going to be a long time... and mostly... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up where ever Giyu is going... great.