Also, Olivia never has an attitude. Only when she lies, which is pretty rare, and is the only time when she becomes rude and sort of petty like this.

"You know what Myla? I get so tired of vouching for you every time I make excuses as to why Ivy and I have to help most of the customers that come into the store. Your people skills are weak and it is so hard to include you in most of our conversations."

What she just said to me really hurt, but I wasn't done throwing insults right back at her.

"Yeah, well maybe if you didn't obsess over guys as much as you do, then there wouldn't be a problem!"

"Oh you think I'm the problem now?! Look at you! Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with having such a hatred for the opposite gender then maybe I wouldn't actually have to pretend to keep being your friend!"

        At this point, I had enough with the conversation so I hung up on her. She went way too far this time, and of course, I couldn't stop the tears from pricking my eyes until it all just flowed down my face. As often as I cried, you'd think that my tear ducts would probably be dried up by now; and nevertheless, I wouldn't be able to produce any more tears.
But with my luck, they never cease to an end.

        I finally convinced myself to get dressed and while I was doing so, I could steel feel myself hyperventilating. As much as I wanted to remain calm every time this happened, I absolutely couldn't. It usually takes hours for me to get back to my usual self. Scratch that. Not the usual self beneath the person I've been these past few years, but my current self....

        I wasted the next half hour or so trying not to keep messing up while doing my daily little bit of make up, but I failed miserably. I was still shaking way too much and If I didn't leave now, then I'd be late for work. I literally could not miss or be late one more time, as there would be a good chance I could get fired.

         As I was driving, I noticed Seattle's Finest up just one block and it started to call my name. As much as I needed that second dose of caffeine, I had to decline due to the circumstances that happened the other day that I went in there. I couldn't embarrass myself again, especially on a day like today. But most of all, I couldn't risk any possible chance of vulnerability to make way back in if I saw that boy again. Even though the probability was almost negative....

         When I had gotten to work, I saw ivy outside her car door digging in her purse. I got out of my car and headed to where she was standing.

"Ivy? What are you doing?" I asked, while looking down at her hands as they were scrambling in and throughout her giant purse.

"My keys, they're not in here!" She huffs, displaying a panicked look on her face. I stood there silently for a few seconds before realizing a chain that was hanging out the side of her denim jacket.

"Ivy, what's that in your coat pocket?" She immediately darted her eyes down at her side and became frustrated.

"They're my keys, of course! Man I'm such an idiot! Thank you so much, hun! I don't know what I'd do without you...." and that's when I shrugged.

"Are you sure? Because Olivia would do perfectly fine. If not better..." I told her, mumbling the last part of my sentence.

"What are you talking about Myla? Are you okay?"

"No I guess not, Just same old me being a lunatic again..." I continued, "I'm just paranoid." I told her, this time with sarcasm.

"Girl, I don't know what's going on with you but I love you to death. Best you keep that in mind..." She shot a serious look at me and pointed her finger at me.