5. THE TALK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jk: Is it better now???
I asked her while i was throwing the papers in the bin...
Y/n: Yes!!! Thank you so much for your help...
Jk: Nothing, i just want to help my friend...
She nod and we left from the bathroom headed to the lockers to take our stuff and go home...
Y/n: Jungkook i forgot a book in my class i will be right back...
I nodded and go to my locker when suddenly i felt two hands backhugging me...
I thought it was Y/n and i laughed until i turned and see the person...
Kim Jennie...
Jk: YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
I shouted...
Jennie: don't shout baby, they will hear us...
She said when she tried to kiss me...
Jk: DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME OR APPROACH ME YOU LITTLE BITCH...😡😡😡😡
I said very angry...
She just laugh the usual laugh the evil Kim Jennie's laugh
Jennie: You know you are still mine and you will be with me if you want it or n-
I slapped her very hard...
Jk: You will never have me again you are the worst person IN THE WHOLE WORLD I HATE YOU BITCH...
Jennie: don't forget we have something in common, something that is mine, something that is my creation...
Jk: You don't have anything like that, everything that is with me is mine and no one can take it for me...
Jennie: Oh babe, you think that I can't take your 'things' I'm the most powerful in this school everybody is scared of me you can't do anything for that...
Jk: When my 'things' are in danger i can do anything just for them so be careful and don't every come near me

AND MY SON...

Hi guys I hope you enjoy it i will upload the next part very soon...
Subscribe and vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😘😘😘😘😘😘💗💗💗💖💝💞💞💞💞💝💓💓💝💖💖💝💝💝💓💓💓