17. THE TRUTH (PT. 2)

Υ/N'S POV

I have just returned from the park... I still can't believe what Jungkook told me.... He has a son... At the age of 19....
And he suffered that much... My sweetheart... I'm really curious to meet his son... But now i have another problem... How to say that to Mr. OVERPROTECTIVE....
Y/n: Oppa...☺️☺️☺️
Tae: Ohhh... What have you done again....
He asked me knowing that i will tell him sth he won't like it...
I sighed....
Y/n: Look... Taehyung i have sth important to tell you but don't take it too serious.... Okay???
Tae: Tell me...
He said sternly...
Y/n: I met jungkook today at the park... He saved me from a man that he tried to touch me...
Tae: WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! OMG ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED WHY YOU DIDN'T CALL ME????
Y/n: Tae... Calm down I'm okay... So he saved me and we talked about some important things...
Tae: Like????
Y/n: Like.... Our past...
I said while i was afraid...
Tae: YOU WHAT!!!! HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT OUR PAST... HMMMM...????
Y/n: Tae... Calm down i trust him.... So don't interrupt me again...
I took a deep breath...
Y/n: He told me about his past that he was with girl that he used to love so much and that after one night his life has totally changed... And now he has...

A son...

Taehyung looked me with widen eyes... With disbelief and anger....
Y/n: And that his son's mother is
Kim Jennie...
He widen more his eyes and he has more anger...

Tae: YOU ARE NOT GONNA SEE HIM AGAIN...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was playing with Eunwoo and we were laughing so hard... I was so happy that i was with him again... Together... FOREVER....
Then i stopped so i could tell him about Y/n...
Jk: Sweetheart let's stop for a little bit so we can talk okay flower???
Eunwoo: Yes appa...
He came near me and he looked in my eyes... My baby boy....
Jk: Sugar...
I took a deep breath...
Eunwoo: Appa what's wrong... Have i done sth bad???
Jk: No baby you haven't done anything bad, i just want to talk to you for sth serious... Can you be a big boy for appa and understand...????
Eunwoo: Of course i can...
Jk: Perfect... So before 5 months i...meet a girl in my new school.... Do you remember when appa started school???
Eunwoo: Yes appa before.... A LONGGG TIME....
I chuckled...
Jk: Yes... So with that girl we have a relationship....
He looked at me with a questioned look...
Jk: That means that...

She is my girlfriend...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/n was crying... But I can't do anything else... I care about her and she can't have to take care a child... SHE IS A CHILD... SHE IS ONLY 19.... And why Jungkook haven't tell anything before... I will not risk my Sweetheart, i know that now she will be mad at me but i only want her to be safe...
Y/n: I WILL
Tae: YOU WILL NOT!!!
Y/n: I WILL... I LOVE HIM, I WANT HIM IN MY LIFE, I NEED HIM...
she yelled...
Tae: Y/n... You CAN'T BE A MOTHER AT THIS AGE, YOU HAVE TO FOCUS ON STUDIES AND NOTHING ELSE... YOU ARE NOT READY TO HAVE THAT RESPONSIBILITY...
Y/n: WHY YOU DON'T TRUST ME... WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME...

WITHOUT HIM I CAN'T LIVE...

EUNWOO'S POV

Appa told me that he has a girlfriend... I know what it is... EOMMA WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND... He made me suffer so much... Why appa do that again i was happy with him and ONLY HIM... I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO BE WITH ME LIKE A PARENT... I DON'T NEED A NEW EOMMA... I HATE HER...
Eunwoo: no, no, NOOOOOOO😠😠😠
Jk: Sweetheart what's wrong... You haven't meet her yet... I'm sure you will like her like i did...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I told him but he got more angry...
Eunwoo: I said NO I DON'T WANT HER... I ONLY WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk: Baby first don't shout...
Second behave... And
Third you can't tell those things without know her...
So you will meet her soon...
I said and i tried to pat him but he refused...
Eunwoo: I said N-o...
He was supposed to say when he started to breath heavily...
Jk: BABY... What's wrong...
Eunwoo: A-a-appa... He said with tears as he was trying to breath...
Jk: EUNWOO... !!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU WANT TO KISS THIS LIPSS????🤤🤤🤤 ΟΜG JEON JUNGKOOK

DO YOU WANT TO KISS THIS LIPSS????🤤🤤🤤 ΟΜG JEON JUNGKOOK.!!!!!!!( Katerina is crazy) VOTE AND FOLLOW....