1. Prologue

Izuku is 4 years younger than class 1-a. The story starts when izuku is four and kacchan is 8. But they are friends despite the age gap izuku is quirkless still.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Izuku was packing his duffel bag that had his laptop a solar charger and a change of clothes. He slung it over his back he then hopped out his window and headed to kacchans house. When he arrived he knocked on the door and kacchan opened it. But only noticed a note on the floor that read. "bye kacchan don't come looking for me." kacchan then went back inside thinking nothing of it. Izuku, on the other hand, was running he didn't know where or how far he went but he went to look at the yaoyorozu manner. Then he wants to a nearby abandons building and set up on the rooftop.
---6 year's later---
---izuku pov---

Izuku sighed ass his last pair of shoes we're hopeless and all his clothes we're raggy looking back he still wonders why he ran away. Yea I had kacchan as a friend but my dad left when I was quirkless and my mom started to spend more time at work and out with aunt Misaki. I'm sure kacchen would have bullied me if he knew that's why I never told him. I was walking past the yaoyorozu manner on my way to my roof to have one final goodbye. I haven't eaten in a few days and barely any water. I turned to look at the beautiful house and landscaping for one last time. I sighed and went up to my roof to send my location to the police from my PC saying I'm committing suicide. I then put my stuff in my bag and swan dive off the roof. I fall into a deep sleep.
---momo's pov---
I was coming home from the first day at UA and decided to follow the homeless person that walks past our house every day to a building. I looked up and saw a boy that looks like 10 jumps off. I make a mattress to cushion his fall and run toward him he looks like a skeleton.
---3rd person---
Momo then took izuku back to her house and into their hospital room in the basement of the house. Momo then called their personal doctor and got izuku all patched up. Momo went to cook some food because he looked Terrible and in need of food and water.

---time skip 2 hours---
"no no no I'm not supposed to be here I'm supposed to be dead"
Izuku then saw the momo yaoyorozu walk in the room with a bowl of katsudon and a pitcher of water and a cup. "wh-where am I" is the only thing izuku could say "1 your in my house aka the yaoyorozu manner 2. Here are some food and water and 3. Who are you and why did you try to kill yourself?" momo asked izuku
---after izuku eats---
"Ok, 1. I am izuku midoriya and 2. I attempted suicide because nobody cared for me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
That's the prologue lemme know if there are any plot holes or grammar errors.
535 words