Hanahaki Disease- BoyfRiends

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes.

"You've always made a big deal out of emotions. Just tell me! We always tell eachother our crushes, why is this one any different?"

I shake my head, fighting back the upcoming tears.

"You... you wouldn't understand."

He sighed, and sat behind me, beggining to tousle my hair and play with it. I instantly melt into his figure and lean into him so my back is in his shoulder, despite all my struggles not to, and he chuckles.

"Dang Micha. You must be really tired."

I nod my head slightly, and close my eyes. He takes my glasses off of my face, and places them on my nightstand. He continues to play with my hair, and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Is it Rich?"

I shake my head without thinking.

"Jake?"

"No," I raspily answer.

"Dustin?"

"Nope."

"Connor?"

"No."

"Jared?"

"Kleinman? God no!"

"Ugh! Michael, you're too stubborn. Describe him."

I sit up, and turn around to face him. Maybe if I make it obvious enough, then it would make my confession easier.

"Well... he has these... beautiful deep blue eyes, and cute, frizzy, light brown hair. He complains about how different from the crowd he is, about his anxiety, his nerdiness, but those things are what I love about him. It means that he's not fake, unlike all the other kids, he's real. And the way he lights up so easily, its adorable. He made a mistake a while ago, but then he fixed it, and I've never seen anyone so loyal. Jeremy... I love him so much... I can't loose him."

"And I can't loose you! You have to tell him!" he yells.

I pause, and look down at my bed sheets.

"You really do love him, huh?"

My head perks back up as his voice breaks.

"Jer...? Who do you think it is?"

"...Evan."

I throw my head back and laugh, landing my back onto the bed.

"Jeremiah Heere. You. Are. So. Dense."

"What do you mean?"

"Dude. You seriously think I'm in love with your step-brother? Who, other than Evan, fits the description?"

"I... I don't know."

I scoff, sit up, and take his hands.

"I have to confess at some point, so... here we go."

"Micha-."

"Jeremy, its you god dammit. I love you."

I instantly felt better, but my attention immediately shifted back to Jeremy. He was silent, and had an unreadable expression.

"Jer? At least say some- mfph!"

I was interrupted by his lips kissing me deeply. He was going to draw back after about three seconds, but I had other plans. I kissed back, wrapped my arms around his waist so he wouldn't go anywhere, and kissed harder. He gasped, and seperated for a second for an intake of breath, and reconnected instantly.

I've backed Jeremy into the railing of my bed at this point, and the kiss has lasted so long, Jeremy's breath is becoming quick and jagged from lack of oxygen. His hands were now tangled in my hair, and trying to tug me away to get air, but I just shake my head. I just don't want to stop kissing him! He managed to pull away and tug me away at the same time, and he gasped for breath.

"Jesus... Mikey... let... me... breathe," he said between breaths.

I shake my head and giggle.

"Nope."

He smirks, and lays us back against the mattress.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too."

Okay! Next chapter; RichJake Hanahaki Disease! Love you guys! I'll update soon!
Bi my queers!
Your flaming, awkward, not-so-straight writer,
-Cecy

1153 words