"okay, wroetomiinter asked: 'who's each of your favourite sidemen? can't say yourself.' harry?" vik asked, trying to think hard.

harry hummed something low under his breath, lips pursed. "i reckon you," he said, and vik felt his heart skip a beat. "cause you're like, nice and stuff. also you're the only one within hitting range," harry laughed. vik joined in and shoved down the urge to flinch. of course harry only picked him because of that.

"well then by that logic my favourite is you," vik said. "but your hits would do a lot more damage than mine. i don't know why you're really worried about me hitting you - i'd end up hurting myself more," he pointed out with a chuckle.

"okay, my turn to pick!" harry enthused, snatching the phone out of vik's hands and scrolling through the tweets, clearing his throat theatrically. "wroetomar wants to know what our favourite things about each other are! vik, you can start." harry mimed a hair flip and made a show of combing his hair with his free hand.

"my favourite thing about you? that's hard..." vik trailed thoughtfully.

"too many good things to pick from?" harry joked, and vik snorted playfully.

"more like too little," vik said, laughing as harry held a hand over his heart and dramatically gasped for breath. "but, um, my favourite thing about you is probably your personality."

harry pouted. "viiiik," he whined, flailing his arms. "wroetomar wants to know some details!"

"you don't even know who they are," vik pointed out.

"course i know them," harry argued. "my secret stan account is best friends with them!" vik and harry held eye contact for a few seconds before both laughing in unison.

"well if your secret stan account's best friend wants details," vik teased, "then my favourite thing about you is your carefree attitude. it's hilarious and always puts me in a good mood."

"awwww, see you guys, vik loves me!" harry gushed, a glint of something vik couldn't quite discern gleaming in his eyes. "well, my favourite thing about you is your work ethic. definitely an inspiration to everyone," he said, casually slinging an arm around vik's shoulders. vik felt his heart leap into his throat as the comfortable weight settled against his shoulders.

"hopefully i can inspire you to make a comeback on youtube, harry," vik joked, nudging him playfully. the blond rolled his eyes but laughed.

"well, you have! guys, just know that vik is responsible for a video idea that i'm seriously interested in working on and eventually uploading. the return of w2s is near!" harry proclaimed.

"now that it's on camera, you have to do it, vik pointed out. harry just shrugged.

"i doubt you would've let me get away with slacking anyway," he said, handing the phone back. "your turn again, vik."

---

"okay, last question of the video! make sure it's a good one, bog," vik said, passing the phone over and then watching with a smile as harry intently scrolled through the wroetostar tag.

the video had been so much fun - vik's cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much. being around harry just made him feel lighter, untouchable, away from all the struggles he was facing in the world. like a breath of fresh air.

"uhh, okay, lucky last! sdmnstella wants to know if we're gonna do more collabs in the future. she says she loves wroetostar and is excited for more videos. oi, stella, big up!" harry exclaimed, flashing the camera a peace sign.

"well, i'm definitely interested in more collabs," vik said.

"same!" harry said, voice bright. "filming with you is always so much fun. we absolutely need to plan a ton of collabs in the future."

"well, that's it for the q and a with wroetostar! look out for a tweet from either of us if we do another one in the future! thanks, and goodbye."

"peace!" harry added as vik ended the recording.

---

"thanks for inviting me to film this q and a," harry said, wrapping his arms around him. vik pressed his face into his shoulder and hugged back, feeling the flutters in his stomach increase tenfold. "the most fun i've had in a while to be honest. see you next time!"

too soon, he loosened his arms and waved goodbye before walking through the door. vik closed the door behind him and wondered why the apartment suddenly felt so empty.

---

Q&A WITH W2S!
- Vikkstar123

Comments:

jay
9:57 look at how vik looks at harry im dying they're so cute
2.7k likes

alex b
the best sidemen duo i don't make the rules
1.3k likes

maxine
their dynamic is so good! never really considered wroetostar until now!
1k likes