038: The Love Of His Life

Start from the beginning

Goddamn, she's such a tease.

There are so many more things I want to do to her right now, like kiss her and pull her into an embrace. I want to hear her giggle as we make out, I want to feel her face heat up against mine as I rip my shirt of my body.

I want to do so much with her... and a kiss on the cheek isn't going to make my wants and needs disappear!

"Is that it?!" I cry.

She nods. "Yup. Now come on, we can't afford being late." She says, turning on her heel. She pulls on my arm, pulling me forward as we exit the condo.

Out front is a white Venza, and in the driver's seat in a female with ginger hair. I recognize her because my Love told me about her. Her name is Petra Ral, and she's the personal assistant and driver for my girlfriend.

The noirette girl takes a seat in the backseat and I sit down beside her. Petra turns back to look at us and a warm smile paints her lips.

"Are you ready?" She asks.

The noirette girl turns to me, winking at me before she turns back to Petra.

"Ready!"
-

My girlfriend exits the car and I follow behind her. I see Levi standing on the sidewalk as he waits for us. Petra exits the car and hugs him, making him reciprocated the act by hugging her back. He adds a kiss to her forehead, making me somewhat smile but also raise a brow.

The Levi I know is strict and monotonous, but this person seems kind and affectionate.

Who is this and what did they do with Levi?

"Are you absolutely positive about this? If you want to change your mind, you can do it now." Levi asks, raising a brow as he faces the girl beside me.

She nods determinedly, hooking her arm around mine as I reciprocate the action. "Levi, I've been ready for this since I moved to America. Trust me, I'm not sure that I want to do this, I'm positive." She says, almost sounding as if she's trying to convince herself.

But I know that she's not, because this is her dream.

And why should she stop herself from being free?

Levi nods at her response, turning around with Petra by his side.

"Then come on. The interview's staring." He says.

The noirette nods, quickly following him with me by her side.

We enter the building, and immediately everyone turns to us. Well, more like everyone turns to the girl beside me. They turn a blind eye to me, only caring about the famous actress by my side.

The apprehensiveness on their face tells me about how much they seem to want to ask questions, but they wait. A bodyguard comes over to us and guides the famous actress to a seat beside Hitch who sat beside Marlo, and I follow Petra to stand by the sidelines.

Then, the questions rolled in.

Hitch is asked a question, but then my Love is asked one. Marlo is asked another, followed quickly by my significant other again.

The noirette topped the couple in the amount questions received, but I don't know if I'm surprised or not. But I know that I shouldn't be because of how famous an actress she is.

One report speaks up and asks her a question, and I see her stiffen at the sight of it. I feel myself turn worrisome, noticing the prolonged silence. But then, the reporter repeats the question.

"Is it true that your quitting?" They ask again.

She's silent for a moment, and more concern floods over me. But then, she finally answers.

"Yes, it is true. This is the last movie I will be performing in." She says.

"Why are you quitting? You have so much fame." Another asks.

I can seen her tense up again, and I feel myself repeat the same words in my head over and over again. 'You can do this, you can do this, you can do this!'

She looks at me, and although her head doesn't turn, I can see her grey irises looking to me for some kind of reassurance. I smile at her, trying to make my smile as reassuring as possible before I mouth my thoughts: 'you can do this.'

She inhales slowly before she exhales shakily. Finally, she looks to the reporters, interviewers, and camera again.

"I realized that this isn't the right job for me. I plan on getting my life together and doing what makes me happy, and not what just satisfies others." She pauses for a moment, inhaling deeply before finishing. "And I plan on starting to do it with my boyfriend, Eren Jeager."

She turns to me, as does everyone else, but I don't see them. All I can see is my lover, my significant other, the one who I want to offer the world and more. She looks at me, and there's this look on her face that's question enough: 'did I do okay?'

I don't mouth any words though. I just smile at her, and in my head I'm saying, 'you were perfect.'

I wave to the camera, and soon everyone's attention is turned back to the girl with ebony hair.

The girl whose name is Mikasa Ackerman.

'Wow...' I think to myself. 'This is really happening. Mikasa Ackerman is the name of the girl who freed herself from the chains that held her back... and the girl who's also the love of my life.'

And Hopefully, She'll Get The Happy End She Deserves With Me.

A/N: I'm not sure why it seems like this book hasn't even been going on for long, when in reality I've been working on it for 4 months now.
But hey, I mean, an ending's an ending. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support I've been receiving, because I honestly felt so happy working on this book.
I don't think that I've felt like this for a book for a while now, whether it be it something I'm reading or writing.
I feel a bit sad to see this story come to an end, since I really love it so much, but I don't want to keep milking it so I'm gonna end this here before it gets annoying. There's not much I can even add to make this book anymore interesting in my mind, so this is it.
I love all of you and again, thank you so much for your support. I couldn't have done it without you.
But now, I'm proud to say that I'm finished with this book, and the only thing left is the epilogue that will come out tomorrow.
So thanks again (I think I've said thanks about three times now lol) and I'll see you later.

vote and comment. thanks :)