(76): Please Come

Start from the beginning

"We're just friends" He says.

I tut "Friends that spend so much time together? I don't think so. Okay let me ask you this... do you still like Winnie?"

He hums thoughtfully "I do?"

"You sound pretty unsure to me"

"I don't know" He sighs loudly "I haven't really had time to dwell on my feeling for her anymore, so I'm not sure"

"Cause you've been busy with Avery"

"You know what? You always complain about me being Dr Phil so I don't get why you're being Dr Phil" He complains.

I laugh "Okay, I'll leave you Nicky"

We carry on the ride just joking around until we reach the restaurant. Its the same one I came to when I was with Jake the other time. We are given a waiter and taken to our seats.

"I'm definitely in a pizza mood" Nick says looking through his menu.

"I'm craving fries. I already had enough Italian food"

"When?" He asks confused.

I blush "Kyle took me out on a date last night and I had pasta so yeah..."

"A date?" He smirks.

"Yes, a date" I shriek "What do you mean 'a date?', mister? You know he's my boyfriend, right?"

He shrugs "I don't know. I guess I'm still not used to the fact that Kyle is actually cuffed. It's foreign."

"Is that a bad thing?" I frown.

"Of course not. He's with you; you can never be a bad thing. I like you two together. I did call it from the start" He states arrogantly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I roll my eyes.

"So what do you guys do the whole time? You know, since you live together?"

Sex.

I blush at my thoughts "I don't know. We speak, watch movies, anything really"

"I think you're forgetting something"

"What?"

He just starts to laugh "I know you know what it is, little Chels. Just spill it out"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lie.

He smirks shaking his head at me "Fine, I'll leave you alone, little ex-virgin"

"Stop it" I shriek.

"Kyle's taking care of you, right?" He ask suddenly serious.

I nod taken aback "Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I worry. I'm scared he doesn't know what he's doing or something. But I can imagine he's pretty good with you"

He's so cute.

I smile at him "You really have nothing to worry about, I can assure you"

"Good"

A few minutes later, our waiter shows up to take our orders and our food arrives almost immediately. This is about to become my favorite restaurant. Quick service is very sexy.

"Nicky..." I trail, remembering something.

He looks up at me "Yeah"

I bite my lip thoughtfully, contemplating if I should bring it up before deciding to "We haven't really had a one-on-one since you told me about your mom. Are you okay?"