Get Out

This is written by  

"I was in the middle of playing video games when my girlfriend called me. I gave it a few minutes to finish up my game and I was so close to completing the mission. But she kept calling and calling, so I put down my controller and answered her call. All I could hear was heavy breathing. Then I heard her mumble something, it sounded like she said that she was dizzy. Then I remembered earlier that day, she said that her parents weren't going to be home. My eyes widened in panic as I heard a thump on the other side of the phone and a small beeping sound... I drove to her house as fast as I could, lifting the doormat to get the key. I unlocked the door to look for her, I heard her voice from her parents bedroom.

 "I'm in here..!" It seems she woke up, but right as I was about to walk towards their room, I had gotten a text. It-... It was from my girlfriend. 

[...] Hey... You didn't happen to get a phone call from me did you?? Don't answer it!! 

[**] What do you mean?! ...Babe, you're home right now, aren't you? 

[...] What??? No- I had violin lessons today. Why..? 

[**] So... You did call me. I answered it. I'm at your house right now. I just heard you in your parent's bedroom. 

[...] Oh god... Get out of there right now!

[**] Who is it?? 

 **error, no internet connection**

Shoot! It didn't send, did the WiFi go out?? Oh well.. I started to head for the door. I hear a door creak open and some shuffling behind me. I began to walk faster, cold chills running down my spine as I reached for the door knob. But it seems they beat me to it. The phone was on the floor.. The internet was back, there were a few messages left. 

[...] I told you to get out didn't I? 

Hey guys,

I'm back after my eternal hiatus. This story was written by @Kat_NerdyOtaku and edited by me. I hope you enjoy this, and Imma update real soon!

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                      Catalyst