Death

"Melanie wake up now" her mother says carrying the dirty laundry in her hands.
She wakes up from her lucid dream and reaches for her phone. 7:00am. She sighs and lies back hesitantly and falls asleep.
She wakes up to the sound of sirens buzzing trough around her house. She quickly gets up and runs downstairs to see some police officers and medics standing and conversing. She runs to them and asks an officer what's going on.
"I need to know, where's my mum. Mom!Mom! Please let me go through." She screams but the two officers lodged at her door don't budge. She sees drops of blood on the floor and the wails of her mother coming from the other room. She gasps in fear and runs around the house to another door which leads to the living room through the kitchen.
When she reaches it she sees her mother sitting on the couch crying abruptly, her hands laden with blood and eyes swollen.
"I tries to wake her but she won't and blood started coming from her mouth an her nose...." She says and bursts into tears again.
"Mallory" Mel whispers to herself. Her little sister who was recovering from a severe flu. She looks at her mother once before running upstairs to Mallory's room. She goes in to see Mallory sitting with an officer sobbing. She sees her and smiles.
"Mel, you are okay" she says happily. The officer, befuddled, says "Shh, dear. I told you your sister has gone somewhere, right."
Mel turns back and opens her room in confusion. She gasps and falls onto her knees after...
....She sees her own body drenched in blood lying there and some officer investigating it.