Just For Today!

Kotone asked to meet you at the park after seeing your performance. You were scared she would criticize your performance, you know, being "The Ultimate Prism Star" and all that. When you arrived, her blond hair had been pulled back into a high ponytail and she was wearing her usual training outfit, a light blue ballet dress with white leg warmers. She looked at you, her gaze intimidating as always and you noticed something odd...her eyes were glossier, almost like ice, and she wore a pair of glasses. You were greatly confused but shook it off. 

Kotone finally spoke up, "So, I bet you're asking why my eyes are like this," She pointed at her eyes, "and why you're here? Ne?" You nodded. "I came here to give you this." She got your hand and handed you 3 prism stones. "Use this for your performance tomorrow. I made it myself." 

The first stone being a strapless black dress with a purple bow and a fluffy skirt with lace like cobwebs. It had a cute, orange pumpkin in the middle of the bow and a sash was placed as a little substitute for straps. It had a star chain belt and came with cute black pumpkin stalkings. 

The second stone was a pair of purple heels with ribbons that was used like ballet slippers. It had an orange bow and cobweb pattern acting like lace to the heels. 

The last stone was a witch hat which had a cute orange bow at the top. 

"It's a Halloween coord. I asked Naru to help me." she turned around, facing the park's rink, "Now, for the second agenda..."

"I believe that the Prism World is in danger once again."