Training at Prism Stone!

After studing at school, you went to Prism Stone. You saw Rinne, Ann, Ito, Naru, Bell, Otoha, Wakana and Ryuri at the stage.

"Hey there! Here for training?" Bell asked, smiling. "Nya~ last time, you tried getting your Prism live~" Wakana purred, smirking. Otoha smiled brightly, "I bet it's going to be like a fairytale!"

Rinne clung unto Naru's arm, saying nothing but, "Yo." Naru smiled as she waved, "Hey there~! Let's do this!" Ann let out a thumbs-up, "It's gonna be fun!" Ito nodded, "Try your best." Ryuri looked at you, "Good luck."

You nodded and changed into your training clothes; A white 'Prism Stone' tee with a pink skirt with small black hearts and black sneaker ice-skates.

You then saw Ryuri beside you, "I'll perform with you today. Remember we have a show tomorrow." She said, her steel grey eyes bore into yours. You managed to get creeped out a bit but smiled back anyways.

Music started playing...

"Nee, moshi mo ima ga owattemo..."

you heard her sing with her silent and fragile voice, yet it was heavenly like that of a bell and smooth as the words came out.

You wanted to make a good impression so you played along...

//I LOVE SEVENDAYS LOVE SEVENDAYS FRIEND. And I just like Bell/Beru so much that why not put up a gif of her?