Is This Something...Maybe

Ethan's pov: God I don't want this moment to end. I love my Emma. No matter what. For fucks sake I just got her back i really don't think I could bear the loneliness again. Without Emma I feel broken I don't feel like I'm wholeass a person again but we can just sit in silence forever so i finally get the courage to speak up "hey uhm. Emma can we maybe talk about that night..."

Emma's pov: Shit he brang up the night "uhm yea sure I guess" I said hesitantly "I'm-" before I could say anything else ethan cuts me off to say "I'm sorry I should've never let you walk out of that damn door my whole world walked out of the door. I was broken I still regret the whole stupid fight. I can't live without you it's not the same..." he said on the verge of crying "E i can't let you blame this on yourself for this I walked out and it was my choice. Was it a dumb choice yes, but I think it made me realize a lot of stuff about myself. I need you in my life. I don't wanna lose you again E." " you called me E I missed that" he said that looking at the ground with his soft smile and messy brunette hair and those deep hazel eyes I missed him so damn much ethan starts to ask me something "Do you wanna maybe stay tonight. Ya know we could do a movie night like old times"

Ethans pov: I can't believe she's back emma's back were back...