I hum thoughtfully, trying to remember. It feels like such a long time ago "Okay, so when you went home for that exam break, I realized that I missed your presence so I was just like fuck it. It was always inevitable though"

"Told ya" She says arrogantly.

"Why did you want to be friends with me so badly anyways?" I ask.

"Well unfortunately I'm a peoples pleaser so I just had to get you to like me. Plus I had a point to prove, Chambers" She says and I signal for her to continue "Which is that I'd break through that tough demeanor of yours"

I shake my head amused "Well done"

"Are you glad that I did?" She asks, her voice suddenly soft as she twirls her pasta around her fork.

"Of course. I could write a whole speech about how sucky my life would be without you"

"Tell that to Nick" She jokes regaining her confidence.

"We owe him, don't we?" I laugh thinking about that annoying fucker.

Chelsea-Anne giggles before turning serious "We really do, Kyle, and all we do is pull pranks on him. We're the worst. We should spend more time with him. Alone"

"I did the other time" I defend.

She gives me a dry look "Only because you were mad at me and avoiding me"

"But still. Plus, he's always busy with that Avery girl. I don't really think he minds that much"

"Maybe" She hums looking thoughtful.

"Yeah so stop thinking about Nicholas and think about me" I basically whine.

She smiles "You know I always am"

"Really?" I can feel my eyes twinkle.

She laughs at me "Yes, duh. Isn't it obvious, mister?"

"And what do you think about?"

"Kyle, we're not getting sexual at a freaking restaurant" She shrieks, her face slightly turning red and I laugh.

"Oh so you think sexual things?"

She tries to scowl at me but ends up laughing "Not all the time"

"But most of the time?" I tease further.

She flushes, giving herself away and I laugh even more as she shoves a fork in her mouth so she has an excuse not to reply "You know what? We don't need to be having this conversation, I'm eating"

"Maybe when we get home, you can tell me exactly what you think about" I suggest, dropping my voice because I know she likes that.

She raises a brow gulping "I don't think so"

"We'll see" I challenge amused.

She always tries to resist me but fails miserably. Sometimes she likes to play hard to get but it ends being her begging me to take her. I love that, drives me crazy.