Chapter One: An Offer

A/n: I edited this because it was really cringey. So, I changed the character up a lil bit and a lot of the interactions. It's still under editing, but all comments after 5/21/21 are after editing this part. Please don't mind the previous comments.

Your pov
     School had just finished up, and I was ready to go home. That was, until my friend came up to me. "(L/n)-san, we need your help." Iwaizumi asked as Oikawa slumped down.

"Oh? What's wrong, Iwa-kun?" I asked as I tried to fit all my books into my bag. 

"We have a volleyball member-"

"That's great! Get more members in before you guys leave." I smiled as I finished putting the books away.

"But he's-" Again, he was cut off.

"He's crazy! You gotta train him!" Oikawa interrupted Iwaizumi.

     Iwaizumi then hit Oikawa over the head. "Don't interrupt me, Shittykawa."

    I laughed at this. "Why do you need me? He's your teammate."

"He doesn't listeeeeen!" Oikawa groaned. "Maybe he'll listen to our new pretty manager?"

"I'm not your manager though?" A puzzled look was on my face as I put my backpack over my shoulders.

"You can be!" He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed tightly. "Plus, it can help you since you don't do anything after school, and it IS required."

     I thought about it for a moment. "Okay. I'll give it a try." He cheered. "Who is he anyways?"

"Mad dog-chan!"

"Kyoutani Kentarou." They said at the same time.

"Mad dog?" I tilted my head.

"It's 'cause he's like an angry dog!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"But it's a dude. Why would I treat him like a dog?" I snorted as we walked through the hallways.

"I'm not saying treat him like a dog." Oikawa waved his hands. "But, I mean, you never know what anyone is into until-"

"That's enough." I put a hand in his face to stop talking.

"Anyways, just maybe stop by tomorrow and see if your beauty has any affects of the beast." He poked my arm, chuckling.

"Okay. I'll come by tomorrow's practice. But I'm not charming anyone." I huffed, flicking him on his arm.

"Ahhh! Thank you, (L/n)-chan!" Oikawa hugged me once more.

"Yeah yeah. Now go before you two are late." I pushed them lightly towards the direction of the gym.

    They nodded and rushed to the gym. I sighed and began to walk home, despite it being very far away. I pulled my phone out of my bag and called Dickson. "You don't usually call. What's wrong?" He asked. (Ashi from before is now Dickson)