Chapter 3 The Truth?

Seth's pov
(THIS NOT A DREAM ANYMORE) I screamed and woke up my self in my bed also in my (original) room."Now i know this is no dream anymore this is real, this is really real! No dreams,just real!" Seth said himself, he goes downstairs to the kitchen to find his mother and there she was, cooking like nothing is wrong."Oh good morning Seth! You been sleeping for a long hours! I'm glad that youre already awake! Sofia said to his son. "Now eat your breakfast and help...." "MOM!" Seth shouted and silenced his mother. "I... i wanna talk about something to you..."  Seth requested
"Now you see mom i had a dream... Seth tell his dream to his mother including about the house  was on fire, the creature he saw on his dream and also the weird hallways and teleportation.
Sofia was shook when his son told her the weird humanoid creature but Sofia made an excuse.
"Oh come on! A weird creature... Really? You really need to stop watching those show about aliens and monster or even ghost, It will just haunt you at your dreams son!" Sofia said to his son, but Seth knows that his mother is hiding something from him not just his mother even his father knows something about this kind of stuff. He just forget the excuse that his mother made and just ate his breakfast and he gone to go to barn where his father are. "Dad! Mom said to me that you needed help from anything, umm.... do you need any help?" Seth ask his dad.
"I already had it undercontrol now Seth and just thank you for the offer. He drove the last nail on the wood and David made a stable for the horse to sleep on. "So Dad! I wanna ask you something... Seth said, "yes?" David said, "What is on our basement actually Dad? I want you to tell me, because mom wouldn't tell me anything about it and never makes me go down there! Seth explained. "(Sigh) We already talked about this you are still too young to tell you about it! You must grew older and wait for the time to come,because if we tell you right now you woudn't understand anything from what we just said!" David said but Seth still want to know what is on the basement.

Sofia's pov (well f{}ck me i just made sofia's pov just now)
I'm in the kitchen washing dishes and looking through the window and i saw David and Seth talking to each other and i notice that i need something from the basement and i need go take it out from there.

Seth's pov
Me and my were walking towards home and after i ask about the basement again silence covers the atmosphere and my dad stops talking after the answer he gave me whenever i ask about it.
We are both in the house and i decided to sit on the couch and watch some tv. "We are interupting this show because a storm is coming and it will last 2 to 3 days! So stock your can goods and instant foods now cause the storm is coming tonight! I repeat tonight! Well that all about the breaking news and back to the show! The interuption was and the theme song of the show was back."Spongbob squarepants!(flute sounds and sea waves sounds)" music playing
I turned off the tv and warn my parents on the kitchen and stock some foods so we don't starve when the storm comes.