Chapter 2 What Just Happened?

Seth's pov

I opened my eyes with a different room,but my bed is still the same. The darkness swallows the light shining above my head. A few moments i saw a pair of white eyes in the darkness. Fears shivers across with my body,but i swallow my fears and get out of bed. I followed the eyes in the darkness and i bump a feels like a wooden door. I found the door knob and i opened the door. Everything turns white and shining light, making me blind and i woke up and another room, but the walls painted white and blood scattered around the room and a another door. The smell of rooting flesh around the room making me want to vomit on the floor. I stand and walk around and saw the graffiti and written in blood. Some are in another language that i cannot understand. I walk and got in the door and twist the knob and i saw some creature that looked like human but it had some weird features in his head. His eyes were black with white pupils. He also had a sharp teeth and blood dripping on his mouth. My fears were triggered and i ran as fast i could get away from the creature. I looked back and the creature follow and trying to chase me. I ran and i felt that i like running through a endless hallway, the creature stops and the darkness swallow him,leaving him on the spot he stands."I finally saw a door! Now i can get away from that...that... thing..." Seth said to himself and opened the door. Light shines in my eyes when i open the door and i heard a alarm ticking. When i opened my eyes the room that i was in was familiar. I remebered that i was in my room! I slap the alarm clock,get out of my room and ran through the hallways and i tell my mom what happened.

Sofia pov

I saw my son ran from his room and he tell me what happened on his dream. I was shooked when he tell me that he saw a weird creature from his dream