LOST

YEAR 2050

The moon and stars are all the night sky is right now, aside of darkness. The night sky of Eshiyuu's world is the prettiest sky this world could have, having it provide the world with moonlight and starlight. A portion of the light shone down on a graveyard, just far southeast of Eshiyuu's kingdom. As most graveyards, bodies are beneath ground, their names engraved on the tombstones and crosses above them. But two bodies laid above ground. A boy and a girl, five year old twins. Both had hair as dark as the night sky, skin as light as the sun, eyes that shone like stars. Both wore black long sleeved shirts that had purple rims, dark purple pants, and black boots, also had purple rims. The boy had on a black scarf. The girl had a short black skirt over her pants.

The boy sat up, waking from his nap, groaning and rubbing his eyes. It was then he saw that he was not where he resided. He stood up, looking around with a worried look and teary eyes. He called out for his mother, but only silence answered back. Then he saw his older twin sister still napping on the ground beside him. He bent over and shook her shoulder. "Hana, wake up!" He said, but his sister still lay there asleep. He stood up straight, stepped back, and kicked her on the hip. She woke up, startled. "AHH!" She yelped, expecting danger, but her fear turned to annoyance when she realized it's just her brother. "William you idiot!" She stood up and kicked him hard on the leg angrily. "Ow ow ow!" He jumped on one leg, holding his other. She looked around her and asked, "Where are we?" William stopped jumping and said, "I have no idea." Hana sighed as William held her hand. "Well, c'mon. We should try to get home or something."

Fifteen minutes went by and they still wander through the graveyard. "Do you even know the way home, brother?" Hana asked irritably. William pouted, "What, do I look like a map to you?" Hana rolled her eyes and instead whined, "I'm hungryyyyyy." William's stomach couldn't help but growl upon that comment. He said, "Just relax, we'll find some food..." Then they continued walking, passing by tens of thousands of graves. After a while, his sister yelped. "AHHH! MY FOOT!" William looked back and saw that a hand that appeared to have come out of the ground has taken hold of her ankle. William kicked it and it let go. The hand starts to extend, and an undead corpse came out of the ground. The children screamed, and more corpses proceed to rise from the ground, the twins were terrified, and they ran as fast and as far as their legs could carry. They were growing exhausted from the heist that was the run from the zombie apocalypse, just when they found a large gate. They make it to the gate's front, and it was unlocked. They swiftly slide in and William removed his scarf to tie the gate tightly so it can't be opened. They ran from the gate as zombies watched.

They stopped at their tracks and panted out of exhaustion. Just then Hana looked up and realized that they're in front of a mansion. William soon saw as well and they walked to the front door. Hesitantly, William knocked at the door, but no one answered. Soon, it started to rain, really hard. "Ah..." Hana said as she felt droplets hit her hair. William covered his hair with his hands and looked to see if there's another way into the house. "There!" He said, pointing up to an open window that looks to be at the second floor. The twins ran over to under it. "So now what?! We can't get up there! We're too small and it's too high!" Hana exclaimed. William then notice some of the bricks of the wall are sticking out, so he started to rock-climb to his way. Hana nodded and followed. They both made it, collapsing on the floor as they went through the window. They are in a hall, with a staircase to their right, leading to the first floor. As in their left, it's just darkness. In front of them is a door. Hana turned the knob and saw a bedroom. They shivered from being so damp as they entered it. William grabbed blankets from the bed and uses them to cover his and his sister's shoulders. They exit the room and went downstairs.

The lights were on, revealing a giant porch with two door ways on either side, and also the front door. William and Hana went to the left doorway, and saw an incredible sight; a table lined up with food, delicious, tasty-looking food, from meals such as grilled chicken to fruit salad and snacks like cupcakes and bread were set up. They both gasped. "FOOOOOODDDD!!!" Hana said as they ran straight up to the table and started stuffing themselves. They were eating for several minutes, biting on the delicious warm meat, swallowing the extra sweet bread, devouring the fruits and vegetables, and drinking the juice that were in glasses. They both collapsed against the wall with contented sighs and bellies full. "So delicious..." William smiled.