'Wildlife Service'

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hey there. What's your name?" Dean asks, Wanda gives him a small smile and a wave in greeting. Lucas walks away without speaking. Andrea follows.

"His name is Lucas." Jake introduces, Lucas and Andrea are in the main room. Andrea gives him some crayons out of a box.

Sam looks to the sheriff in concern ."Is he okay?"

"My grandson's been through a lot. We all have." Jake stands and goes to the office door. "Well, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know."

Dean, Sam, Wanda and Jake leave the office. "Thanks. You know, now that you mentioned it, could you point us in the direction of a reasonably priced motel?" Dean asks, putting an arm around Wanda's shoulder, she leans into him.

"Lakefront Motel. Go around the corner. It's about two blocks south." Andrea answers. Dean looks to her with a playful smirk.

"Two—would you mind showing us?" Andrea and Wanda laugh at this. Andrea looks to him with a smirk.

"You want me to walk you two blocks?"

Dean shrugs, his arm not leaving Wanda's shoulder. "Not if it's any trouble."

"I'm headed that way anyway." Andrea turns to Jake. "I'll be back to pick up Lucas at three." Andrea turns to Lucas. "We'll go to the park, okay, sweetie?"

Andrea kisses Lucas on the head. Dean and Wanda wave as they leave. Jake nods at them.

"Thanks again." Sam says to the Sheriff before walking out of the door

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Street

Andrea leads Dean, Wanda and Sam along the street. Dean goes to walk next to Andrea while Wanda stays next to Sam, wanting to watch how this would go.

"So, cute kid." Andrea looks to him in amusement, not really believing he was into her when she saw how he looked at Wanda before.

"Thanks." They cross a street. Dean continues talking, Wanda and Sam hold in their laughter.

"Kids are the best, huh?" Andrea glances at him again and ignores him. They keep walking. They stop in front of a building that says Lakefront Motel.

"There it is. Like I said, two blocks."

Wanda gives her a smile. "Thank you for taking us two blocks around the corner." Her voice shaking with laughter as she says this. Dean gives her a small glare, his lips threatening to break into a smile at her comment. Andrea smiles at Wanda before addressing Dean.

"Must be hard, with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line." Andrea leaves, calling back over her shoulder.

"Enjoy your stay! And good luck with that one Wanda." Wanda breaks into laughter as Sam turns to Dean, smirking.

"'Kids are the best'? You don't even like kids."

Dean huffs, moving to stand next to a laughing Wanda and tugging on her hair. "I love kids."

Sam looks at him in disbelief. "Name three children that you even know."

Dean thinks and comes up empty. Sam waves a hand and walks into the motel. Dean scratches his head and Wanda watches him, her lips smiling widely at his actions.

"I'm thinking!" Wanda breaks into laughter again at his comment, patting his shoulder.

"Don't try too hard Dean, don't want your pretty head to explode." Dean scoffs on amusement, throwing an arm around a laughing Wanda and both walk into the Motel.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it has been quite a while since I've updated this book. I am now back in the mood to continue my stories and will post another chapter next Wednesday.

If you have an idea on where you want this story to go or have an idea on how to make this story better, than please don't hesitate to share.