'Wendigo'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 4 - Wendigo
Campsite - Forest

Sam,Wanda, Dean, Ben, and Haley are looking around near a large rock.

"Haley! Over here!"

Haley runs towards Roy's voice, followed closely by the others. They come to a halt.

"Oh my God."

The tents are torn open and bloody and all the supplies are scattered.

"Looks like a grizzly." Roy says gruffly.

Dean, Wanda and Haley look around.

"Tommy?"

Haley takes off her backpack and goes through the campsite.

"Tommy!"

Sam moves to catch up with Haley. "Shh."

"Tommy!"

"Shh-hh-hh!"

"Why?"

"Something might still be out there."

Wanda walks up to Haley and puts an arm around her. "We'll find him." Hayley nods.

"Sam! Wanda!"

Sam and Wanda go over to Dean, Sam snaps a stick, and both crouch next to him. "The bodies were dragged from the campsite. But here, the tracks just vanish. That's weird." Dean, Wanda and Sam stand up. "I'll tell you what, that's no skinwalker or black dog."

Dean and Wanda go back to the campsite and Sam follows. Haley picks up Tom's cell phone, it's bloody. She cries. She turns the phone over and the back is open. Wanda crouches next to her.

"Hey, he's out there somewhere."

Haley gives a watery smile.

Out of nowhere, a voice calls out. "Help! Help!" Roy leads the way as everyone runs to the aid of the shouter. "Help! Somebody!" They find no one.

"It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it?" Harley asks, confused. They listen.

Sam looks around in suspicion. "Everybody back to camp." Back at the campsite, all the supplies are missing.

Haley looks around in shock. "Our packs!"

"So much for my GPS and my satellite phone."

"What the hell is going on?" Haley asks, confused.

"It's smart. It wants to cut us off so we can't call for help."

Roy scoffs at Sam. "You mean someone, some nut job out there just stole all our gear."

Sam goes to Wanda and Dean. "I need to speak with you both. In private." Wanda, Sam and Dean head a little ways away from the group. "Good. Let me see Dad's journal."

Dean hands it over. Sam opens it and flips through until he finds a particular page. "All right, check that out."

Sam points to a First Nations–style drawing of a figure.

Wanda looks to it in shock and understanding. "Wendigo."

Dean looks to Sam in disbelief. "Oh come on, wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or, or northern Michigan. I've never even heard of one this far west."

Wanda looks to Dean. "Dean, the claws, the way it can mimic a human voice. We're basically describing it."

"Great." Dean takes out his pistol. "Well then this is useless."

Sam gives Dean back John's journal and heads past Dean and Wanda, stopping for a moment. "We gotta get these people to safety." Back at the campsite, Sam addresses the group. "All right, listen up, it's time to go. Things have gotten...more complicated."

"What?" Haley asks.

"Kid, don't worry. Whatever's out there, I think I can handle it."

"It's not me I'm worried about. If you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad. We have to leave. Now." Sam explains

"One, you're talking nonsense. Two, you're in no position to give anybody orders." Roy argues back.

Dean gets between them. "Relax."

"We never should have let you come out here in the first place, all right? I'm trying to protect you." Roy steps right into Sam's space.

"You protect me? I was hunting these woods when your mommy was still kissing you good night."

"Yeah? It's a damn near perfect hunter. It's smarter than you, and it's gonna hunt you down and eat you alive unless we get your stupid sorry ass out of here."

Roy laughs. "You know you're crazy, right?"

"Yeah? You ever hunt a wen—" Dean pushes Sam, Wanda puts a hand on his shoulder and red mist travels into his ear, he starts calming down.

Sam looks to Wanda at this and she just smiles. "There we go, we don't need a fight right now. Okay?"

Sam lets out a breath. "Okay."

Haley calls out. "Stop. Stop it. Everybody just stop. Look. Tommy might still be alive. And I'm not leaving here without him."

A long pause.

"It's getting late. This thing is a good hunter in the day, but an unbelievable hunter at night. We'll never beat it, not in the dark. We need to settle in and protect ourselves."

Haley looks to Dean. "How?"