'Middle Of Know Where'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 1 - Wendigo
California Cemetery – Day

Birds chirp. Sam, wearing a suit and tie is carrying a bouquet of various flowers excluding roses, he walks through an otherwise deserted cemetery.

Sam sighs and stops next to a gravestone. It reads 'JESSICA LEE MOORE', 'Beloved Daughter', 'January 24th 1984 – November 2nd 2005'. There is a small picture of a grinning Jess set into the stone above her name, a black-and-white picture of her leaning against the stone between a white teddy bear and a wooden box with a crucifix leaning on the picture, a small American flag next to the box, and three candles standing on the gravestone, one is of the Virgin de Guadalupe.

Sam looks between the gravestone and the flowers. "I, uh..." He laughs. "You always said roses were... were lame, so I brought you, uh..."

Sam looks at the picture set into the gravestone, then looks away, choking back tears. He steps closer, kneeling to set the flowers down. "Jess... oh God... I should have protected you. I should have told you the truth." Sam leans the flowers in front of the crucifix. An arm covered in dirt shoots out of the ground and grabs him by the wrist.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Impala - Day

Sam jerks awake by the hand on his shoulder. He blinks and rubs his eyes, Dean looks over, concerned while Wanda is rubbing his shoulder in comfort before taking it off.

"You okay?" Dean asks. Sam glances over and away.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Dean nods. Wanda leans in between them and looks to Sam in sympathy.

"Did you have another nightmare?"

Sam clears his throat. Dean gets a thoughtful look on his face. "You wanna drive for a while?"

Wanda gasps in shock and places a hand over her heart. "Who are you and what have you done to Dean?" Sam and Wanda laugh.

Dean looks into the rear view mirror and smiling at a laughing Wanda.

"Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that."

He looks to Sam before shrugging. "Just thought you might want to. Never mind."

Sam turns serious. "Look, man, you're worried about me. I get it, and thank you, but I'm perfectly okay."

Dean nods. "Mm-hm."

Sam looks to Wanda. "Can I have the map?" Wanda nods and grabs a map that is laid on the seat next to her. Sam thanks her and looks at it. "All right, where are we?"

"We are just outside of Grand Junction." Dean answers.

Sam folds down the map, which is of Colorado and has a large red X labeled 35-111. "You know what? Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon."