'Meeting The Brother'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part one - Pilot
Sam and Jess's Apartment

A window is open, Footsteps can be heard. A man walks past the strings of beads at the far end of the hall. Sam moves to another part of the apartment and waits. The man enters the room. Sam lunges forward and grabs the Man at the shoulder. The Man knocks Sam's arm away and aims a strike at Sam, who ducks. The Man grabs Sam's arm, swings him around, and shoves him back. Sam kicks and is blocked, then pushed back into another room. The man elbows Sam in the face, Sam kicks at his head. The Man ducks and swings, Sam blocks. The Man knocks Sam down and pins him to the floor, one hand at Sam's neck and the other holding Sam's wrist.

"Whoa, easy, tiger."

Sam breathes hard and squints his eyes at the Man. "Dean?" Dean laughs. "You scared the crap out of me!"

Dean smirked down at Sam. "That's 'cause you're out of practice." Sam grabs Dean's hand and yanks, slamming his heel into Dean's back and pushes him to the floor. "Or not. Get off of me."

Sam rolls to his feet and pulls Dean up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I was looking for a beer." Dean puts his hands on Sam's shoulders, he shakes Dean's hands off of him.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Dean sighs. "Okay. All right. We gotta talk."

"Uh, the phone?"

"If I'd have called, would you have picked up?" The lights turn on. A woman by the name of Jess is wearing very short shorts and a cropped Smurfs shirt. Stands at the doorway.

"Sam?"

Sam and Dean turn their heads in unison.

"Jess. Hey. Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica."

Dean looks at her appreciatively.

"Wait, your brother Dean?"

Jess smiles when Sam nods. Dean grins at her and moves closer.

"Oh, I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you. You are completely out of my brother's league."

"Just let me put something on."

Jess turns to go but Dean's voice stops her.

"No, no, no, I wouldn't dream of it. Seriously."

Dean goes back over to Sam without taking his eyes off Jess. Sam watches him, his expression stony but he could see Dean wasn't all that into it, confusing him.

"Anyway, I gotta borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business. But, uh, nice meeting you."

"No." Sam goes over to Jess and puts an arm around her. "No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her."