-Thirty-

Hi everyone! Sorry for keeping you waiting! Here you go. Again, please don't mind the typos and grammatical error. Waah! Don't expect too much from this chapter. Omo! I warned you right? Hoping for your comments. It would help me alot okay? Thank you!

This chapter is dedicated to bebe @Kokorean! Hope yah like this chaptie. Pagpasensyahan mo na ah.. Mejo lame to. Waaah! Babawi ako promise! Love you!

~Ate Mari

*

-Her POV-

I was busy reading my basic accounting book when out of the blue...

"Ansabe naman ng new look mo sister?" Camille asked standing on my right.

Where did she come from? I didn't see her there awhile ago.

"New look talaga?" I just said.

Hiniram ko lang naman kay Best ang nerdy glasses nyang walang grado. New look agad? If only she knew that this was my original look back then.

*shook head*

"Yeah. Bago! Nerdy looking. Bagay naman sayo sister." She said as she sat down on her seat behind mine. Finally. I thought she'd stand there for the whole time.

Ah.. Maybe she went to the comfort room. Umalis kasi saglet ang Prof namin.

"Haha! May tinatago lang yan kapatid." Best then said, facing Cams.

Oo nga pala. Andito nga pala si Best. Tahimik kasi. Pansin nyo ba?

"Talaga? Ano naman?" Camille replied curiously. She's staring back at me.

"Haha! Naniwala ka naman jan. Wala yun. Wag mong pinapansin ang babaeng to sister." I said showing off my pearly whites.

Teka.. kelan pa naging sister ang tawagan namin ni Cams?

She chuckled.

"Ang cute nyo. Namimiss ko tuloy ang bestfriend ko." She blunted

Hearing that made me look at Best. I was not shocked seeing her looking back at me too.

"Ayyy..." both of us said at the same time as we pout in front of her.

Teasing! HIHI

"Kulet!" she said as she shook her head. She looks down on her book and makes herself busy.

We did a high five as we turned to the board.

"What are you saying Best? I'm not hiding anything." I said to her as I go back to reading our Basic Accounting lecture.

"Woooh. Eh bakit ka nga ba nanghiram ng nerdy glasses? Ahh... para sa tyan. Malamang, para matago ang tyan mo. Grabe! Nakakaloka!" She blunted

I can't help but smile.

"Ang galing mo talaga Best. Tumataba na kasi ako. Kelangan ko na talaga ng glasses para sa tyan ko." I said in sarcasm

"Talino!" she mumbled

*smirk* "I know!"

"Pero in fairness, di naman halata na umiyak ka Best." She whispered