-Sixteen-

-His POV-

This is quite a tiring day. Now I see huge difference between College and High school. I wonder how Ayeko's day was?

I went out the comfort room and noticed a table full of pictures. She doesn't love pictures does she? I smile and run through each. Her family pictures, solo pics, pictures of the important events such as graduation, birthdays... and... Us. She still has this picture huh?

Childhood has always been fun because of her. She's a huge part of my life since then. I can't help but miss those times.

But,

It's too late now.

I then decided to go back to the living room where I left her. There I found her seated on the matt with her head above her left hand, while her right hand holding a phone.

"Hey..." I called to catch her attention.

She then faced me and hesitantly smiled?

Is that my phone she's holding?

"Oh hi there!" she said and stood up this time. "I was just checking it up. Nagvibrate kasi." and hand me my phone.

At looked at the screen and see a missed call.

"You didn't answer the call did you?" I asked her as I unlock my phone.

It's Ayeko's number! I said at the back of my mind.

"I was about to but it went off." She said as she sat down at the couch and turn on her TV.

Missed called. 5 minutes ago. PSH! I missed it!

A message then pops in.

From Ayeko_Baby

| Busy huh? Sorry for bothering you. Go on, eat those pizzas of yours. >:[ |

Woah. Wait! How did she. . .

"Did you tag anything just now?" I asked Mariae

"What?" she said, not moving a muscle.

"Facebook." I just said

"Ah!" she said, looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

Oh Great! That smile says... SHE DID!

"Oh? Wait! Is that the reason why that girl is calling?" She said

Oh come on!

"That girl is my girlfriend." I corrected

She's never called Ayeko my girlfriend.

I saw her roll her eyes.

Psh!

"We're done right? I better keep going." I said as I went to the exit while dialing Ayeko's number.

"Whatever. Haler! Sa 5th floor lang naman yung unit nyo ni Jaden. Duh?" she said

OH Yeah. We live on the same Building. Different floors that is!

The number who dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.

AMP! Why isn't she answering? She just texted a minute ago.